3.1.9 (Release Date: 10’th Dec 2018)
- Fix: PHP 7+ Warnings
3.1.8 (Release Date: 21’st June 2017)
- Fix: Expiry date issue for non English sites
- Fix: Event slider dates for non English sites
- Fix: Warning notice while adding new post
3.1.7 (Release Date: 22’nd Nov 2016)
- New: POT file for translating
- Fix: Date localization in Event Manager and Event Calendar slider.
- Fix: Warning and notices appearing for RSS feed slider
- Fix: Navigation number issue when multiple sliders are embedded on the same page
3.1.6 (Release Date: 16’th Nov 2016)
- Fix: PHP7 warnings and notices.
3.1.5 (Release Date: 23’rd Aug 2016)
- New: Global Setting Option to disable Edit Slider link.
- Fix: Instagram slider was not working.
3.1.4 (Release Date: 28’th Dec 2015)
- New: Advance Taxonomy shortcode and template tag support.
3.1.3 (Release Date: 19’th Dec 2015)
- Fix: anchor link attribute/rel attribute was not being added to the RSS feed slider.
- Fix: Some foreign language date formats were causing issue with Advanced section of Roster Slider Metabox (due to Expiry date).
3.1.2 (Release Date: 8’th Sept 2015)
- Fix: Integration with Facebook API 2.4
- Fix: Manage slider page reorder
- Fix: UTF-8 characters appeared as question marks for slider title
3.1.1 (Release Date: 21’st August 2015)
- Fix: Notice for WP_Widget constructor call.
3.1 (Release Date: 21’st July 2015)
- New – Slide Expiry Date can be added for each slide in Custom Slider thru Roster Slider Metabox on Edit Post/Page/Slide
- New – All image sizes available will be displayed “Fetched Image size” setting option (no need of cropping)
- New – External Image positioning option using JS (in default skin, option not applicable for Logo Skin)
- New – Added touch screen support for mobile devices
- New – Added retina image support for ios devices
- Fix – Lightbox will open full size image regardless of its size (i.e thumbnail, medium)
- Fix – Recurring events will be display only once in slider (for Event Manager)
- Fix – Added Publish date for Slides on Easy Builder
3.0 (Release Date: 27’th March 2015)
- Fix- For license key save
3.0 (Release Date: 18’th March 2015)
- New – Two new skins Iris and Sage
- New – WooCommerce and WP Ecommerce plugin integration
- New – Event Manager and Event Calendar plugin integration
- New – All SliderVilla Add-ons inbuilt with Slider. Add-ons are Taxonomy, Post Attachments, NextGen Gallery and RSS Feed Add-on
- New – QuickTag button to generate and insert shortcode
- New – Multilingual Support via qTranslate, mqTranslate and WPML
- New – Flickr User and album Slider
- New – Instagram user Slider
- New – Facebook album slider
- New – 500px user, user favorites, popular highest rated, upcoming, fresh today, fresh yesterday, fresh week slider
- New – Vimeo channel and album slider
- New – YouTube playlist and search slider
- New – Custom slider having facility to add slide from following sources posts, pages, media, custom post type, Facebook album, Flickr user, blank, YouTube, Vimeo
- New – Create New Slider with 4 easy steps
- New – Easy Builder to customize sliders
- New – Manage Sliders Panel to edit and delete sliders
- New – Better UI and Help
- New – Edit slider link on front end
- New – Common shortcode and template tag
- New – Added CSS3 transsitions for image, title, contents for complete slider
- New – Added per slide CSS3 transsitions for image, title, contents
- New – Added built-in Google fonts
- New – Added custom font
- New – Added lightbox effects Nivo box, photo box, smooth box, swipe box, prettyphoto
- New – Disable slider option to disable slideing and show Grids
- New – Added option to select title element from h1 to h6
2.0 (Release Date: 13/09/2014)
- New: Image uploader for Sliders on ‘Sliders’ settings panel. No need to add individual media image to Roster slider.
- New: Compatible with NextGen Gallery add-on provided by SliderVilla.
- Fix: Better Responsiveness handling
- New: Now all the Roster related JS will be loaded only when Roster slider is included on the page, thus optimizing your WordPress site. Template need to have wp_footer() included properly in footer.
- New: Add any shortcode like video shortcode or button shortcode to slide which will be overlaid on it.
- New: New option to disable thumbnail image is been added in post meta box which is useful if you are showing videos on slide.
- New: Form validations for admin side settings.
- New: Roster Slider post meta box now has two tabs named basic and advanced with respective fields for the purpose of easy understanding and saving the space.
- New: Quick embed shortcode and template tags are displayed at the right side of settings page.
- New: Quick embed shortcode is displayed in popup for ease of copying shortcode.
- New: On settings panel of Roster slider now it is possible to expand and collapse tabs which greatly reduces scrolling efforts.
- New: Preview Slider params simplified on Settings panel.
- New: Added a new field “Custom Post Type Slug” on Settings page in Miscellaneous Section. Useful if you are using SliderVilla Slides custom post type and want your own slug for SEO purposes.
- New: Color picker changed from Farbtastic to “wp-color-picker”.
- New: Added new setting filed “select settings set to apply” at post meta box
- Fix: Settings panel cleanup and restructuring.
- Fix: Post meta box fields like link attributes were not updating, resolved this issue.
- Fix: Solved the debug errors in previous version.
- Fix: Solved the issues with responsiveness of admin panel settings page and sliders page.
- Fix: All database tables and plugin folder being deleted properly on plugin delete.
- Fix: alt attribute of image was not applied in previous version which is been solved in this version.
1.7.1 (Release Date: 16/02/2014)
- New: Introducing Auto Updates, from the next update you can update the Roster Slider using automatic update feature of WordPress
- New: Redesigned Admin/Settings Panel
- Fix: Import Settings issue on FireFox
1.7 (Release Date: 10/11/2013)
- New: RSS feed add-on compatibility
- New: Supports Google Fonts
- New: Option to set/remove default image
- New: Option to show Grayscale images, & show the original colored images on hover (Effect visible on Chrome 19+, IE 6-9, Firefox 10+, Safari 6+ . Not applicable to IE10)
- New: Respective Shortcode and Template tag on “Preview Settings” Panel.
- New: Export/Import Settings set to/from a CSV file
- Fix: WP Debug Errors
1.6.2 (Release Date: 3/22/2013)
- New: Touch scroll support for touch enabled devices such as iPhone, iPad & Android
- New: Option to include fix for Tribe Events Calendar
- Fix: Responsive design fix for image only sliders
- Fix: Responsive design fix for smaller screens
- Fix: Corrected issue with responsive design on smaller screens
- New: Settings to enable Lightbox
- New: Settings to specify target=”_blank” for individual Slide Links
- New: Disable Preview on Settings
- New: Improved Roster Slider metabox on Edit Media images for WordPress version >= 3.5
- New: Settings to remove ‘Roster Slider Metabox’ from Edit Post/Page/Custom Post Types/Media images
- Improved Settings UI
- Fix: ‘Slide Link URL’ and ‘Do not link this slide to any page(url)’ settings were not getting properly saved on Edit Post/Page/Media images screens, fixed this bug
- Removed jQuery cookie use with ui tabs on Roster Settings admin page due to which the Settings page was blocked by mod-security on some servers
- New – Settings Option to make slider responsive, for the responsive WordPress themes
- New – Option to continue sliding though user clicks on the Navigation.
- New – Now user can define a constant SIDERVILLA_DISABLE_ADMIN_COOKIES equal to ‘1’ if the admin settings is not working properly due to cookie.js not working.
- New – Roster Slider is now compatible with SliderVilla add-ons
- New – Settings panel redesign – Minor changes
- New – Rename Settings set
- New – Copy and make duplicate settings set
- New – Reset settings sets to default values on single click
- New – CSS Class for each settings set
- Fix – Content from manual except was not appearing inside the slider for “Recent” and “Category” slider template tag or shortcode
- New: Additional option to scroll one item at a time (though the number of items visible in the slider are more than one).
- New: Option to change the Slider in Preview. Now you can preview any slider before embedding to the page i.e. you can preview Slider with ID 2 or 3 or you can preview the Category Slider or Recent Posts Slider. By default the Preview section will show the Recent Posts Slider.
- New: Option to enable the ‘SliderVilla’ custom post type, so that you can create custom slides that can be added to Roster. This is very useful when you do not want to add Post/Pages to the slider.
- New: Fonts compatible with all major OS.
- Fix: For each post a custom field named roster_slider_style was created which had a specific necessary value. Removed this addition of the custom meta field as there are some themes which show the custom meta fields for the post on the front-end. This field is for internal use and no need to be displayed on the front-end. So corrected this issue. (For new posts, this field will not be created, please delete this Custom Field for the old posts if your theme template shows the Custom Fields on the front-end).
- New: You can delete the created settings set through the Roster Slider admin panel.
- New: When you opt for ‘Randomize Slides in Slider’ , all the template tags using that set will show the slides in random order on every page load.
- New: Display the CSS generated through the settings on the admin settings page. A new Settings tab named ‘Generated CSS’ for this purpose. You can use this CSS in your ‘custom’ stylesheets if you use other than ‘default’ value for the Stylesheet folder.
- New: Now you can specify the ‘offset’ parameter in the template tags and shortcodes in case you need the Roster Slider to display the posts / pages from certain offset. For example, if you are using the ‘Roster Slider Recent Posts Template Tag’, by specifying the ‘offset’ parameter, you can skip the first 15 posts in Roster and then display the next 10 posts in the Slider. Please read the ‘Roster Slider Usage Guide‘ for more details on how to use the offset parameter.
- New: Two new shortcodes viz.
[ rostercategory ]and
[ rosterrecent ]added. Now to display the category specific posts or most recent posts in Roster Slider, you do not need to use the template tag in posts (using exec PHP or Shortcode generator plugin). These new Shortcodes can be easily used in Post / Page content to get the necessary content in Roster Slider. Please read the ‘Roster Slider Usage Guide‘ for more details on how to use these shortcodes (shortcode parameters).
- New: New option for a settings set to add the attributes to the ‘link’ (anchor element) to which the slide is linked to. Now you can specify the attributes like target=”_blank” or rel=”nofollow” or both to the slide link.
- Fix: When the slide was not linked to any url, the ‘content’ and ‘title’ settings like the font color, size etc. were not applied to the elements of the slider. Fixed the issue
Checkout More Demos for Changelog