Rich Testimonials WordPress Slider plugin enables to add user submitted testimonials in multiple forms such as slider, grid and list. A beautiful testimonial slider or feedback grid can be added on WordPress site in few minutes.
List View of Testimonials
Grid View of Testimonials
No Avatar Image in Testimonials
Front-end Testimonial Submission Form
Rich Testimonials is a highly customizable WordPress slider plugin that helps adding a slider or list or grid view of different testimonials received from customers, readers and valuable users.Testimonials work great in converting visitors into valuable customers. People want to know the experience of other existing users before making any decision, and that’s where the embedded testimonial plays its role. This slider plugin will help you easily embed the testimonials in sliding form without putting much effort.Rich Testimonials also allow to embed a form for viewers, customers or client to submit their feedback or testimonial and the approved ones will appear inside the slider or list view. Here are fields the slider can handle and show,
- Customer’s Name
- Customer’s Image (upload or enter URL)
- Customer’s Company Name
- Customer’s Website URL
- Star Rating
- Facebook profile URL
- Twitter Handle
- Google+ profile URL
The slider can be easily inserted anywhere on the site either using a template tag in the respective template file or using Testimonial Slider shortcode or using a simple widget. Also you can create multiple testimonial sliders with different settings and content.
7 Different Skins
Rich Testimonials WordPress plugin is having 7 different skins to choose from. The skins are names as Default, Round, Minimal, Flat, Oval, Simplist, TextOnly.
List, Grid and Slider View
Added testimonials can be shown in a slider format or grid view or a list view. Using this plugin, you can show testimonials in all these 3 views depending on your requirement.
Testimonial Submission Form
Site admin can insert a feedback or testimonial form using shortcode and start receiving testimonials directly from the users. Visitors or logged-in users can submit the testimonials from front-end and that will appear inside the slider, list or grid.
Blazing Fast Load Time
Rich Testimonials loads in less than 2 seconds and starts auto sliding as well. Even if you are having 20+ testimonials inside the slider, it loads really fast.
Best Responsive Design
Looks good on Smartphones as well. With responsive design, it adjusts to width of iPhone, iPad and other devices. It is mobile friendly.
Round and Square Avatar
In all skins, admin can choose whether to show the avatars in the testimonials as a square or round format.
6 Navigation Arrow Designs
For the slider format, Rich Testimonials come with 6 different navigation arrows to choose from so that it suits your site’s current theme.
Testimonials can have a star rating and that will appear on the front-end. Even user can submit ratings from front-end using the testimonials form.
Facebook, Twitter Profiles
In testimonials, Admin can show the social media profiles e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+ of the customer. Admin can receive these details using testimonials form too.
Other Important Front-End features:
- Touch and swipe support for iOS and Android
- HTML and Images retains formatting in slider
- SEO optimized as all slides indexed by Google or other search engines
- Optimized images for slider
- Everything is responsive including title text and content
Dashboard Features – Rich Testimonials Settings
50+ Setting Options
Rich Testimonials can be 100% customized from the dedicated settings panel. A well designed setting panel of the plugin allows to change font, color, image and slider size, effects and many such customization without writing any piece of code.
Live Preview on Dashboard
Preview the slider, grid and list before implementation. Preview Rich Testimonials with all possible shortcode or template tag on the dashboard.
600+ Google Fonts
One can use Google Fonts for the title, content and other text information. Plugin comes with well integrated Google Fonts where you can select the fonts and other information from settings panel.
Custom Style Box
To change the CSS for slider, no need to edit the .css file. Apply changes from ‘Custom Styles’ box on admin area
5 Transition Effects
Multiple transition effects are available for the slides e.g. Scroll Horizontally, Fade, Cross Fade, Cover, Uncover
There is no branding of SliderVilla on the admin area of Rich Testimonials WordPress plugin.
Other Important Front-End features:
- Set and change width, height, effect, background color, text color, element location and much more
- Apply Google Fonts on title, content
- Default image to load if no image found for slide
- YouTube, Vimeo, Self hosted videos as slides
- Option to show or hide information
- Export/Import Settings Set to same domain or other domains (test to live environment)
- Reset setting values to default or to another setting set
- Auto update from WordPress dashboard
The slider can be very easily customized using the easy admin panel options.
5 Different Transitions
- Scroll Horizontally
- Cross Fade
- Uncover Slide
Type of Content that can be shown in the Slider
- You can add the Testimonial created to the Custom Slider with Slider ID (Default is “Testimonials Slider” on “Sliders” admin panel). you can create multiple sliders and embed them on the site
- You can display the Testimonials from any Testimonial Category in Chronologically reverse order i.e. latest one the first.
- You can display the Recent Testimonials added
Ways to embed the Slider on the WordPress Site
Features of Rich Testimonials Slider
- Displays testimonials from customers or clients in a slider form
- Supports Responsive Design
- Easy To Install WordPress Plugin, with usage guide provided.
- Search Engine Optimized
- Separate Custom Post type as Testimonial
- Easy to insert Shortcode available.
- Simple widget support is available.
- The Slider can also be inserted anywhere in the template file using simple template tag.
- Category specific testimonials in Chronologically reverse order on Testimonial Slider
- No Need Of Knowledge of PHP, HTML or CSS, also with some knowledge of CSS you can easily create your own slider stylesheet suitable to your theme.
- Slider Preview in admin panel
- Upload or paste URL of Avatar Image
- Remove testimonials from Testimonial Slider selectively or remove all the testimonials from the slider at one go from the settings page itself
- You can reorder the testimonials, or choose to display the slides randomly
- Option to retain specific html tags in the slider testimonials
- Slides can be linked to detailed testimonial page if there.
- Multiple sliders can be created, so that you can embed different slider on different pages of your WordPress site.
- Support through WordPress Support Forums
Note: Testimonial Slider is compatible with almost all the browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer (IE7+), Chrome, Opera, Safari etc.
- Uzip the
- In WordPress dashboard, head over to the Plugins section.
- Activate Rich Testimonials.
Embed Options for Testimonial Slider
Once you create a slider using Rich Testimonials easy slider builder, you get shortcode such as [richtestimonials id='3']. The id field may change because of the number of instances of sliders already created on your WordPress installation. You can paste this shortcode inside the page or post content area to embed the final slider.
Like shortcodes, Rich Testimonials is also having similar template tags to embed the slider inside theme template files like page.php, index.php, home.php etc. Template Tags are PHP code which executes to call certain functions and show the slider at desired location. Get the template tags for Testimonial Slider on our Knowledge Base page.
Drag and Drop widgets are also available in Rich Testimonials. It means, you can place the Rich Testimonials in widget ready areas eg. Sidebar by dropping the widget in Widgets window on dashboard. Multiple widgets should be visible on the Widgets page after activating the slider plugin. To read more about the ready widgets for Testimonial Slider, please read the Widget Knowledge Base of Testimonial Slider.
Settings and Admin Page of Testimonial Slider
A Dedicated Settings page should appear on the dashboard after activating the plugin. Testimonial Slider is having two sub-pages – Settings and Sliders.
Sliders page is to manage the added slides to the slider.
Now go back to WordPress dashboard, Go to Testimonial Slider =>Sliders page. Click on Create New Slider . Assign name to new slider in Enter New Slider name text area. Then Click on Create New. You will see a new slider created.
You can create multiple sliders with different post/pages/media images and embed them on different pages of your WordPress site. Just remember, on one page, you can embed only one Slider at a time. But different pages can have different Sliders.
Ans. Sliders are used to display your content while settings are used to control the appearance of your content in the slider. You will simply add your content (e.g. posts,images,videos) to a slider and setting will decide things like slider width, slide border, slide transition speed, etc.
Ans. On WordPress dashboard, Go to Testimonial Slider => Settings page ==> Basic Settings tab => Basic Controls section. You will see option Number of Posts in the Slideshow textfield. Enter the number of slides you want to show there.
Ans. On WordPress dashboard, Go to Testimonial Slider => Settings page ==> Basic Settings tab => Basic Controls section. You will see option Slide animation length. Enter the duration of animation as per your requirement & Save Changes.
Ans. On WordPress dashboard, Go to Testimonial Slider => Settings page ==> Basic Settings tab => Basic Controls section. You will see options slider width & slider height. Enter the width & height values in pixels as per your requirement. Save Changes.
Ans. On WordPress dashboard, Go to Testimonial Slider => Settings page ==> Basic Settings tab => Basic Controls section. You will see option Navigation Buttons. You will find the checkbox of Show Prev/Next navigation arrows. Check it to show navigation arrows & Save Changes.
Ans. On WordPress dashboard, Go to Testimonial Slider => Settings page ==> Basic Settings tab => Basic Controls section. You will see option Navigation Buttons. You will find the radio buttons for Show go to slide number links or images. Select ‘none’ to hide slide number links & images. Select ‘Numbers’ to show the slide number links. Save Changes.