SliderVilla offers refund within the 14 days of the purchase in case the slider you purchased is broken, malfunctioning or corrupt, or doesn’t work as described.
Before opening a refund request
It is important to know that there is a difference between the slider not working and some error message or notices appearing on the panel. Sometimes the error message or warning notices may appear because of wrong setup or installation. In such cases, our support team will be happy to help you. You need to contact us for support and our team will get back within few hours.
Here are few steps which one should take before opening a refund request,
- Read the installation and setup guide of purchased slider
- Read the description available on each demo of the slider, you may find more information over there
- Contact our support team if the slider is not working as described or like the demo
- Check if you are using compatible WordPress version
- Opening a dispute will not speed up the refund request as it is important to follow the proper steps
Please Note: As the item you are purchasing is digital goods, by downloading the item you have taken ownership of the item, and we cannot offer refunds or exchanges due to a change of mind.
If the slider you purchased is broken, malfunctioning or corrupt, or doesn’t work as described in the slider description and you have completed the above steps please open a refund request.