3.1.2 (Release Date: 12th Mar 2019)
- Fix: Deprecated Functions PHP 7+ Warnings
3.1.1 (Release Date: 10’th Dec 2018)
- Fix: PHP 7+ Warnings.
3.1 (Release Date: 21’st June 2017)
- Other plugins shortcodes are not working in flashcard.
- Scroll bar, if content size is large than slide (When we add large number of contents in back side of Flashcard slider then extra contents are not visible. Please add scroll bar on the back side of the slider.)
- Global Settings to disable the Single Page/Indexing for Flashcards.
- Fix: Warning notice while adding new flashcard
- Fix: Language file
3.0.1 (Release Date: 16’th Nov 2016)
- Fix: PHP7 warnings and notices.
3.0 (Release Date: 20’th July 2016)
- New: Redesigned admin UI
2.0 (Release Date: 13 Sept 2014)
- New: Better responsiveness
- New: Now all the Flashcard related JS will be loaded only when Flashcard slider is included on the page, thus optimizing your WordPress site. Template need to have wp_footer() included properly in footer.
- New: Added Google Fonts
- New: Form validations for admin side settings.
- New: Flashcard Slider post meta box now has two tabs named basic and advanced with respective fields for the purpose of easy understanding and saving the space.
- New: Quick embed shortcode and template tags are displayed at the right side of settings page.
- New: Quick embed shortcode is displayed in popup for ease of copying shortcode.
- New: On settings panel of Flashcard slider now it is possible to expand and collapse tabs which greatly reduces scrolling efforts.
- New: Preview Slider params simplified on Settings panel.
- New: Color picker changed from Farbtastic to “wp-color-picker”.
- New: Added new setting field “select settings set to apply” at post meta box
- Fix: Settings panel cleanup and restructuring.
- Fix: Post meta box fields like link attributes were not updating, resolved this issue.
- Fix: Solved the debug errors in previous version.
- Fix: Solved the issues with responsiveness of admin panel settings page and sliders page.
- Fix: All database tables and plugin folder being deleted properly on plugin delete.
1.2.1 (Release Date: 28 Feb 2014)
- New: Introducing Auto Updates, from the next update you can update the Pinwheel Slider using automatic update feature of WordPress
- New: Redesigned Admin/Settings Panel
- New: Respective Shortcode and Template tag on “Preview Settings” Panel.
- New: Import and Export Settings Option
1.2 (Release Date: 04/13/2013)
- New: Import Flashcards thru CSV file
- New: Export/Import Flashcard Settings Set
1.1 (Release Date: 03/20/2013)
- New: Supports Responsive Design
- New: Touch scrolling for Touch enabled devices such as iPhone, iPad and Android
- New: Supports SliderVilla Add-ons
- New: Option to rename the Slider on “Flashcard Slider =>Sliders” admin
- New: Settings to specify target=”_blank” for “Read more” links
- New: Reset/Copy Settings Set
- New: Rename Settings Set
- New: Delete Settings Set
- New: Disable Preview on Settings
- Improved Settings UI
- Fix: ‘Slide Link URL’ and ‘Do not link this slide to any page(url)’ settings were not getting properly saved on Edit Flashcard screen, fixed this bug
No changelog as this is the very first release of Flashcard Slider WordPress plugin.
Checkout More Demos for Changelog