Front End Features
- Multiple 3D Transitions – Horizontal, Vertical or Random
- Meta Information including Author Name, Published Date
- Show/Hide Meta Information
- Auto Play/Pause Button
- Keyboard Navigation
- Touch Swipe Support for Touch Screen Devices
- Responsive Design. Works great on iPhone, Android and other Smartphones
- SEO Ready and Search Engine Friendly
- Control 3D Transitions – Horizontal, Vertical and Random
- Define Number of Cubes for Split Design
- Define gap between the Cubes
- Use Google Fonts for Text
- Choose to load different formats of Images from media library
- Customize the background of slider Title, Content and Meta Information
- Enter Custom CSS on Settings Panel, No need to edit theme’s style.css
- Taxonomy Add-on Compatible
- Post Attachments Add-on Compatible
You can add recent posts Dbox Slider, Category Specific Dbox Slider, Custom or Featured Posts Slider, Custom Post Types Slider, Only Image Slider and much more. Here are the options available to embed the Dbox Lite Slider,
- Easy Shortcodes
- Multiple Widgets
- Template Tags
Upgrade to PRO and Get Following Features
|Features||Dbox Slider Lite||Dbox Slider (Premium)|
|Create Unlimited Setting Sets|
|Create Unlimited Sliders|
|Link Slides to External URLs, Banners|
|Unlocked Meta Field Boxes, Edit as per your Choice|
|Editable Meta Field Boxes|
|More Meta Fields|
|NextGen Gallery Add-on Compatible|
|RSS Feed Add-on Compatible|
- Uzip the
- In WordPress dashboard, head over to the Plugins section.
- Activate Dbox Lite Slider.
Embed Options for Dbox Slider Lite
|To have a slider with recently published blog posts automatically appearing inside the slider, you just need to paste the shortcode inside the page or post content area where you want the slider to embed|
|Manually add any post to the slider using Dbox Slider Lite meta box available on edit post/page window. To embed a slider with those added posts/pages, use this shortcode.|
|Embed a slider with posts from specified category. For example, this shortcode will embed Dbox Slider with posts from category with permalink as ‘social-media’|
|Get Slider ID from Sliders sub-page on dashboard, and setting ID from Settings sub-page. This shortcode will embed a custom slider with setting set 3 and will show slides of Slider ID 2|
Like shortcodes, Dbox Lite is also having similar template tags to embed the slider inside theme template files like page.php, index.php, home.php etc. Template Tags are PHP code which executes to call certain functions and show the slider at desired location. Get the template tags for Dbox Slider on our Knowledge Base page.
Drag and Drop widgets are also available in Dbox Slider Lite. It means, you can place the Dbox Lite Sliders (recent posts, custom slider, category slider etc.) in widget ready areas eg. Sidebar by dropping the widget in Widgets window on dashboard. Multiple widgets should be visible on the Widgets page after activating the slider plugin. To read more about the ready widgets for Dbox Slider Lite, please read the Widget Knowledge Base of Dbox Slider Lite.
Settings and Admin Page of Dbox Slider Lite
A Dedicated Settings page should appear on the dashboard after activating the plugin. Dbox Slider Lite is having two sub-pages – Settings and Sliders.
Sliders page is to manage the added slides to the slider.
Also You can customize the options Time between Two Slides & Time between Two Cubes Rotation as per your requirements.
For more FAQs, go to the Knowledge Base Page
Dbox Slider Lite,