3.1.4 (Release Date: 16’th Nov 2016)
- New: Global Setting Option to disable Edit Slider link.
- Fix: Instagram slider was not working.
- Fix: PHP7 warnings and notices.
3.1.3 (Release Date: 28’th Dec 2015)
- New: Advance Taxonomy shortcode and template tag support.
- Fix: Anchor link attribute (to add rel or target to links in slider) was not being added to the RSS feed slider.
- Fix: Some foreign language date formats were causing problems with expiry date in Slider post metabox.
3.1.2 (Release Date: 8’th Sept 2015)
- Fix: Integration with Facebook API 2.4
- Fix: Manage slider page reorder
- Fix: UTF-8 characters appeared as question marks for slider title
3.1.1 (Release Date: 21’st August 2015)
- Fix: Notice for WP_Widget constructor call.
3.1 (Release Date: 13’th August 2015)
- New : Slide Expiry Date can be added for each slide in Custom Slider thru Verticalis Slider Metabox on Edit Post/Page/Slide
- New : All image sizes available will be displayed “Fetched Image size” setting option (no need of cropping)
- Fix : WP Debug notices
- Fix : Lightbox will open full size image regardless of its size (i.e thumbnail, medium)
- Fix : Recurring events will be display only once in slider
- Fix : Removed deactivated and unavailable plugin from create new panel
- Fix : Added Publish date on easy builder thumbs
- Fix : WPML compatibility for Slider Title setting option.
3.0 (Release Date: 11’th June 2015)
- New – Added New skin “Meek”
- New – WooCommerce and WP Ecommerce plugin integration
- New – Event Manager and Event Calendar plugin integration
- New – All SliderVilla Add-ons inbuilt with Slider. Add-ons are Taxonomy, Post Attachments, NextGen Gallery and RSS Feed Add-on
- New – QuickTag button to generate and insert shortcode
- New – Multilingual Support via qTranslate, mqTranslate and WPML
- New – Flickr User and album Slider
- New – Instagram user Slider
- New – Facebook album slider
- New – 500px user, user favorites, popular highest rated, upcoming, frest today, fresh yesterday, fresh week slider
- New – Vimeo channel and album slider
- New – YouTube playlist and search slider
- New – Custom slider having facility to add slide from following sources posts, pages, media, custom post type, facebook album, flickr user, blank, YouTube, Vimeo
- New – Create New Slider with 4 easy steps
- New – Easy Builder to customize sliders
- New – Manage Sliders Panel to edit and delete sliders
- New – Better UI and Help
- New – Edit slider link on front end
- New – Common shortcode and template tag
- New – Added CSS3 transsitions for image, title, contents for complete slider
- New – Added per slide CSS3 transsitions for image, title, contents
- New – Added built-in Google fonts
- New – Added custom font
- New – Added litebox effects Nivo box, photo box, smooth box, swipe box, prettyphoto
- New – Added Layouts while Creating New Slider
- New – Added Setting for Hide / Show Post Title
- New – Added Setting for Change Heading tag for Post Title
- New – Added Setting for Change Navigation Position
- New – Option to do not link all the slides to any url
- Fix – Change Responsiveness, Added Dots on responsive
- Fix – Stops Video on Slide Change
2.0 (Release Date: 13’th Sep 2014)
- New: Image uploader for Sliders on ‘Sliders’ settings panel. No need to add individual media image to verticalis slider.
- New: Better responsiveness
- New: Now all the Verticalis related JS will be loaded only when Verticalis slider is included on the page, thus optimizing your WordPress site. Template need to have wp_footer() included properly in footer.
- New: Introduced Data processor function for RSS Feed and NextGen Gallery Add-on capability
- New: Added Google Fonts
- New: Add any shortcode like video shortcode or button shortcode to slide which will be overlaid on it.
- New: New option to disable thumbnail image is been added in post meta box which is useful if you are showing videos on slide.
- New: Form validations for admin side settings.
- New: Verticalis Slider post meta box now has two tabs named basic and advanced with respective fields for the purpose of easy understanding and saving the space.
- New: Quick embed shortcode and template tags are displayed at the right side of settings page.
- New: Quick embed shortcode is displayed in popup for ease of copying shortcode.
- New: On settings panel of Verticalis slider now it is possible to expand and collapse tabs which greatly reduces scrolling efforts.
- New: Preview Slider params simplified on Settings panel.
- New: Added a new field “Custom Post Type Slug” on Settings page in Miscellaneous Section. Useful if you are using SliderVilla Slides custom post type and want your own slug for SEO purposes.
- New: Color picker changed from Farbtastic to “wp-color-picker”.
- New: Added new setting field “select settings set to apply” at post meta box
- Fix: Settings panel cleanup and restructuring.
- Fix: Post meta box fields like link attributes were not updating, resolved this issue.
- Fix: Solved the debug errors in previous version.
- Fix: Solved the issues with responsiveness of admin panel settings page and sliders page.
- Fix: All database tables and plugin folder being deleted properly on plugin delete.
- Fix: alt attribute of image was not applied in previous version which is been solved in this version.
1.4.1 (Release Date: 28 Feb 2014)
- New: Introducing Auto Updates, from the next update you can update the Verticalis Slider using automatic update feature of WordPress
- New: Redesigned Admin/Settings Panel
- New: Respective Shortcode and Template tag on “Preview Settings” Panel.
- New: Import and Export Settings Option
1.4 (Release Date: 02/27/2013)
- New: Support for Multiple Settings
- New: Supports Responsive Design
- New: Supports SliderVilla Add-ons
- New: Recent Posts Slider – Template tag, Shortcode and Widget
- New: Category Slider – Added Widget
- New: Settings to specify target=”_blank” for Slide Links
- New: Preview Options on Settings (Now you can preview Category Slider or Recent Posts Slider on Preview as well along with the Custom Slider with specific ID)
- New: Disable Preview on Settings
- New: Create New Settings Set
- New: Reset/Copy Settings Set
- New: Rename Settings Set
- New: Delete Settings Set
- New: Improved Verticalis Slider metabox on Edit Media images for WordPress version >= 3.5
- New: Settings to remove ‘Verticalis Slider Metabox’ from Edit Post/Page/Custom Post Types/Media images
- New: ‘SliderVilla Slides’ Custom Post Type for creating Verticalis Slider Slides (No need to add the Posts/Pages/Media images to Slider if you just want some exclusive slides)
- New: Setting to specify Custom Fields that can be displayed Verticalis Slider content
- Improved Settings UI
- Fix: Slider will work with jQuery version 1.9
- Fix: ‘Slide Link URL’ and ‘Do not link this slide to any page(url)’ settings were not getting properly saved on Edit Post/Page/Media images screens, fixed this bug
- New – Auto-Sliding ON/OFF feature
- New – Easing Effects to Select for different transitions
- New – Category Shortcode to embed Verticalis Slider of “Latest Post from specific Category”
- Now Multiple Verticalis Sliders can be embedded on a single WordPress Page
- More structured admin panel
- You can style the Left Navigation Buttons through admin panel itself (no need to go and edit CSS file)
- The background for the active Navigational Pointer can be changed through Settings Panel for the Verticalis Slider
- For some Verticalis installations, if the Slider was embedded using shortcode on a WordPress Page through Edit Page panel, the Slider CSS was not getting loaded. Due to which the Slides would not appear. This possible issue on some sites has been fixed.
Checkout More Demos for Changelog