Verticalis Slider is a highly customizable WordPress plugin that will help you adding a spineless slider to your WordPress site’s front page, other pages and posts.
The posts, pages and the media library images can be easily added to the slider thru the edit section on the admin panel.
The slider can be easily inserted anywhere on the site either using a template tag in the respective template file or using Verticalis Slider shortcode or using a simple widget. Also you can create multiple sliders, so that you can display different content in slider on different pages.
The slider can be very easily customized using the easy admin panel options. If you want to change the design of the slider with minute details, you should have some knowledge of CSS, so that you can create your own styles and change the looks of the slider as you wish.
Features of Verticalis Slider
- A very effective way to show off your featured content, or important steps of your web application or features and so on.
- Easy To Install WordPress Plugin, with usage guide provided.
- Search Engine Optimized
- Fully Customizable CSS
- Choose Posts and Pages as Featured Posts/Pages on Single Click
- Easy to insert Shortcode available.
- Simple widget support is available.
- The Slider can also be inserted anywhere in the template file using simple template tag.
- A template tag to display Category specific posts in Chronologically reverse order on Verticalis Slider
- No Need Of Knowledge of PHP, HTML or CSS, also with some knowledge of CSS you can easily create your own slider stylesheet suitable to your theme.
- Readable by search engine as you can see the screenshot on Lynx browser available on our blog
- Option for transparent background, so that rounded corners can be supported
- Slider Preview in admin panel
- Can convert to pure image Slider
- Images Original Size as well as custom size Option
- Pick image from content or the custom field or you can also use ‘Featured Image’ WordPress feature
- Option to change Read More text and also put it in your language
- Permission setting option to restrict the users from adding posts to Verticalis Slider
- Remove posts and pages from Verticalis Slider selectively or remove all the posts from the slider at one go from the settings page itself
- You can reorder the slides, or choose to display the slides randomly
- Option to retain specific html tags in the slider posts
- Slides can be linked to permalink or any other desired URL. Also you can choose to not link some slides to any URL.
- Multiple sliders can be created, so that you can embed different slider on different pages of your WordPress site.
- Support through Premium Support Forums
Note: Verticalis Slider is compatible with almost all the browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer (IE7+), Chrome, Opera, Safari etc.
How to Buy?
If you want to have Verticalis Slider on your WordPress blog, you can purchase the same at very low price of just $6. Once you will click on the “Add to Cart” button provided below, the slider plugin will be added to your cart. Select checkout through PayPal and you will be taken to the PayPal Payment Gateway. Complete the payment process and you will instantly receive a download link through email. Downloaded zipped folder is having all the required files and implementation instruction. In next few hours of purchase, you will receive login details for the SliderVilla Premium Support Forums.
|Single Website License||Multiple Website License
(Up to 10 sites)
[ Price: $8.00 ]
[ Price: $25.00 ]
P.S. If you want any specific customization for Verticalis Slider or any other plugin purchased from us, we can provide a separate price quote for that as well.
If you have any query or concern, feel free to contact us.