This is a nice demo of features like sliding thumbnails, no meta tags, overlay/pointer/navigation color customization and post title even below the thumb as well. Here is what I did to get this in Thumbel Slider with few customization on Settings panel of the plugin.
Changes Made for this Setting
Go to the “Settings” panel of Thumbel Slider Plugin on WordPress Dashboard and make following changes to get above result.
1. Change color (I selected color as #056385) for Large Slide Panels ==> Panel Settings ==> Panel / Content Overlay Background Color
2. Set Large Slide Panels ==> Meta Fields Below Post Title ==> Show Meta Below Title to “No”
3. Changed color for Thumbs ==> Thumbnails for the Slides ==> Pointer (arrow) color to #056385
4. Select Thumbs ==> Thumbnails for the Slides ==> Prev-Next Buttons Folder as “blue”
5. Go to Thumbs tab ==> Title below Thumbs section ==> Select “Yes” for the field “Show Title for the Thumbs”
6. Increase Thumb ==> Thumbnail Image ==> Thumb Image Size to certain value (I changed to 130 px) to fit less thumbs on single page. That’s how the thumbs will start sliding. That means if you are having 6 slides attached to the slider and at a time if only 4 slider thumbs are appearing, that means the thumbs will have to slide to showcase their content in large image section.