3.1.6 (Release Date: 21’st June 2017)
- Fix: Expiry date issue for non English sites
- Fix: Event slider dates for non English sites
- Fix: Warning notice while adding new post
- Fix: Language file
3.1.5 (Release Date: 16’th Nov 2016)
- New: Global Setting Option to disable Edit Slider link.
- Fix: Instagram slider was not working.
- Fix: PHP7 warnings and notices.
3.1.4 (Release Date: 28’th Dec 2015)
- Fix: Anchor link attribute (to add rel or target to links in slider) was not being added to the RSS feed slider.
- Fix: Some foreign language date formats were causing problems with expiry date in Slider post metabox.
3.1.3 (Release Date: 2’nd Nov 2015)
- New: Advance Taxonomy shortcode support
3.1.2 (Release Date: 8’th Sept 2015)
- Fix: Integration with Facebook API 2.4
- Fix: Manage slider page reorder
- Fix: UTF-8 characters appeared as question marks for slider title
3.1.1 (Release Date: 21’st August 2015)
- Fix: Notice for WP_Widget constructor call.
3.1 (Release Date: 21’st July 2015)
- New – Slide Expiry Date can be added for each slide in Custom Slider thru Thumbel Slider Metabox on Edit Post/Page/Slide
- New – All image sizes available will be displayed “Fetched Image size” setting option (no need of cropping)
- New – External Image positioning option using JS
- New – Added touch screen support for mobile devices
- New – Added retina image support for iOS devices
- Fix – Lightbox will open full size image regardless of its size (i.e thumbnail, medium)
- Fix – Recurring events will be display only once in slider (for Event Manager)
- Fix – Added Publish date for Slides on Easy Builder
- Fix – On iOS devices, the slider was reloading on scroll.
3.0.2 (Release Date: 12’th May 2015)
- Fix – Google Font Weight and Font Style Issue when its not set.
- Fix – Event Calendar Issue While Changing Slider Type to Event Calendar when Event Manager is Deactivate
- New – Add Slider Show/Hide Setting for mobile browsers
- Fix – Show content on Hover option was not working, content was shown always
3.0.1 (Release Date: 23’rd Apr 2015)
- New : Setting fileds for do not link slide to any url
- Fix : Cropping issue in case of multisite
- Fix : Debug Notices
- Fix : Nivo box lightbox in case of social and addon sliders
- Fix : In case if YouTube slider, removed play button of media element js
- New : Added edit link for SliderVilla slides on easy builder thumbs area to edit advance fields like meta fields
- Fix : Google font weight is set after updating old Thumbel versions below 3.0.1
3.0 (Release Date: 14’th Apr 2015)
- New : WooCommerce and WP Ecommerce plugin integration
- New : Event Manager and Event Calendar plugin integration
- New : All SliderVilla Add-ons inbuilt with Slider. Add-ons are Taxonomy, Post Attachments, NextGen Gallery and RSS Feed Add-on
- New : QuickTag button to generate and insert shortcode
- New : Multilingual Support via qTranslate, mqTranslate and WPML
- New : Flickr User and album Slider
- New : Instagram user Slider
- New : Facebook album slider
- New : 500px Slider types: user, user favorites, popular highest rated, upcoming, frest today, fresh yesterday, fresh week slider
- New : Vimeo channel and album slider
- New : YouTube playlist and search slider
- New : Custom slider having facility to add slide from following sources posts, pages, media, custom post type, facebook album, flickr user, blank, YouTube, Vimeo
- New : Create New Slider with 4 easy steps
- New : Easy Builder to customize sliders
- New : Manage Sliders Panel to edit and delete sliders
- New : Better UI and Help
- New : Edit slider link on front end
- New : Common shortcode and template tag
- New : Added CSS3 transsitions for image, title, contents for complete slider
- New : Added per slide CSS3 transsitions for image, title, contents
- New : Added built-in Google fonts
- New : Added custom font
- New : Added litebox effects Nivo box, photo box, smooth box, swipe box, prettyphoto
- Fix : iframe issue auto play on back side if click next slide
2.0.3 (Release Date: 18’th Sep 2014)
- New: Option to crop images
2.0.2 (Release Date: 9’th Sep 2014)
- Fix: In case of multisite WordPress installation there was an issue while saving setting set.
- Fix: If we insert slider with slider id=2 using the shortcode in a post still it was showing a slider with id=1
2.0.1 (Release Date: 22’nd Aug 2014)
- Fix: jquery.js was loaded in footer, should be loaded before the slider js (head section)
- Fix: Bulk images edit – images uploaded to multiple sliders on “Sliders” panel could not be edited
2.0 (Release Date: 19’th August 2014)
- Fix: Fixed slow load time issue. Thumbel Slider is now the fastest loading thumbnail slider WordPress Plugin.
- New: Image uploader for Sliders on ‘Sliders’ settings panel. No need to add individual media image to Thumbel slider.
- Fix: Worked on responsiveness of slider. Also from now on, Thumbel Slider is responsive by default. Responsiveness tab has been removed.
- New: Compatible with NextGen Gallery add-on provided by SliderVilla.
- New: Introducing CSS3 Preloader, loader colors can be changed.
- New: Add any shortcode like video shortcode or button shortcode to slide which will be overlayed on it.
- New: New option to disable thumbnail image is been added in post meta box which is useful if you are showing videos on slide.
- New: Form validations for admin side settings.
- New: Thumbel Slider post meta box now has two tabs named basic and advanced with respective fields for the purpose of easy understanding and saving the space.
- New: Quick embed shortcode and template tags are displayed at the right side of settings page.
- New: Quick embed shortcode is displayed in popup for ease of copying shortcode.
- New: On settings panel of Thumbel slider now it is possible to expand and collapse tabs which greatly reduces scrolling efforts.
- New: Preview Slider params simplified on Settings panel.
- New: Added a new field “Custom Post Type Slug” on Settings page in Miscellaneous Section. Useful if you are using SliderVilla Slides custom post type and want your own slug for SEO purposes.
- New: Color picker changed from Farbtastic to “wp-color-picker”.
- Fix: Settings panel cleanup and restructuring.
- Fix: alt attribute of image was not applied in previous version which is been solved in this version.
- Fix: Post meta box fields like link attributes were not updating, resolved this issue.
- Fix: Solved the debug errors in previous version.
- Fix: Solved the issues with responsiveness of admin panel settings page and sliders page.
- Fix: All database tables and plugin folder being deleted properly on plugin delete.
- Fix: Scroll Navigation Panel Arrows was not hiding when navigation panel was disabled. This issue has been resolved.
- Fix: When navigation image is disabled there was issue in responsiveness (only empty navigation container was visible). This has been fixed.
1.3.1 (Release Date: 21 Feb 2014)
- New: Introducing Auto Updates, from the next update you can update the Thumbel Slider using automatic update feature of WordPress
- New: Redesigned Admin/Settings Panel
- Fix: Import Settings issue on FireFox
1.3 (Release Date: 11/07/2013)
- New: RSS feed add-on compatibility
- New: Supports Google Fonts
- New: Settings field to enter ‘Slider Title’
- New: Option/Settings to enter ‘Read more’ or ‘Continue Reading Text’ on Thumbel Settings panel
- New: Widget title can be entered for the Thumbel Slider widgets
- New: Option to set/remove default image
- New: Respective Shortcode and Template tag on “Preview Settings” Panel.
- New: Export/Import Settings set to/from a CSV file
- New: A new custom field ‘SlideTitle’ to set Custom text for the Slide/Post title in the Slider
- New: A new Option under “Slider Content => Thumbnail Image” to Disable/Enable image link title text on hover
- Fix: ‘Slide Navigation Title’ and ‘Slide Navigation Thumb URL’ field in ‘Thumbel Slider’ metabox on Edit Post/Page/Custom Post Type were not getting saved
- Fix: WP Debug Errors
1.2 (Release Date: 02/20/2013)
- New: Multiple Thumbel Sliders with different Settings on a single page
- New: Option/Setting to disable Auto Sliding
- New: If Lightbox is enabled and Slide Link URL is not specified, the lightbox will show the image (no need to always specify the Slide Link URL).
- New: Settings to specify target=”_blank” for individual Slides
- New: Disable Preview on Settings
- New: Improved Thumbel Slider metabox on Edit Media images for WordPress version >= 3.5
- New: Settings to remove ‘Thumbel Slider Metabox’ from Edit Post/Page/Custom Post Types/Media images
- New: Improved Settings UI
- Fix: ‘Slide Link URL’ and ‘Do not link this slide to any page(url)’ settings were not getting properly saved on Edit Post/Page/Media images screens, fixed this bug
- Ability to add videos to Thumbel Slider (adding thumbel_media custom field)
- Thumbel Slider now supports ‘Responsive’ design (In case you use Responsive WordPress theme for your WordPress site, you can enable this option from the Thumbel Sider Settings panel).
- Wipe event enabled for Large Slides panel. A visitor on iPhone / iPad/ Android / iPod touch can advance the slides by swiping on the large slide panel.
- Option to enable the Lightbox effect when the large slides panel is clicked
- Improved Slider load speed, if ‘Enable FOUC’ option on Settings panel is ticked.
- Option / settings to add attributes (like target=”_blank” or rel=”external nofollow” ) to the ‘a’ (anchor) tag of slide link url.
- Upgrade Notification on the Plugins admin panel when the next upgrade for Thumbel Slider plugin will be available.
- A new constant ‘SLIDERVILLA_DISABLE_ADMIN_COOKIES’ can be defined in the Theme Functions template file (functions.php) or wp-config.php to disable the cookies for the admin settings tab (In case the settings tab are not visible due to the JS issues).
- Fixed: ‘Nav thumbs at top’ settings was getting lost when the other settings for the Slider were updated
- Fixed: Once entered the ‘Slide Link url’ could not be spaced out on the Edit Post/Page/Media Image panel.
Very first version of the plugin, no changelog yet.
Checkout More Demos for Changelog