Demo 5 – Sliding Thumbs, No Meta Tag, Changed color for Navigation Arrow/Pointer/Overlay, Post Title below Thumb
Thumbel Slider is a dual image (Thumb and Large Image) responsive content slider WordPress plugin. You can embed this slider on site’s front page, posts, other pages, sidebar etc.
The posts, pages and the media library images can be easily added to the slider thru the edit panel on the WordPress admin.
The slider can be easily inserted anywhere on the site either using a template tag in the respective template file or using Thumbel Slider shortcode or using a simple widget. Also you can create multiple sliders, so that you can display different content in slider on different pages. And the best thing is, you can create multiple settings as well, and while embedding the slider you can specify which setting you would need for a particular instance of slider.
The slider can be very easily customized using the easy admin panel options. If you want to change the design of the slider with minute details, you should have some knowledge of CSS, so that you can create your own styles and change the looks of the slider as you wish.
Customizable Elements of the Slider
There are two sections in the Slider – Large Image section and Sliding Thumb section. The width and height of the both the sections along with the fonts, borders, colors and Image sizes are customizable through settings panel.
You can have different different Slide title in Large Image Section and Thumb section for the same slide. Also, you can choose not to show title in the any of these sections.
Type of Content that can be shown in the Slider
- You can add posts/pages or media images to the slider and embed this custom slider anywhere on your site. You can create multiple sliders with different post/pages/media images and embed them on different pages of your WordPress site. Just remember, on one page, you can embed only one Slider at a time. But different pages can have different Sliders.
- You can display the Posts from any Category in Chronologically reverse order i.e. latest one first.
- You can display the Recent Posts of your WordPress blog in the Slider
Ways to embed the Slider on the WordPress Site
- Template Tags
- Simple Widgets
Please refer the Usage Guide for more details.
Overall Features of Thumbel Slider
- Fully Customizable CSS
- Responsive design to support display screens of all sizes including iPad, iPhone and Android Smartphones
- Touchscreen support
- Embed videos inside the Thumbel slider
- Add Lightbox effect on images and videos embedded inside the slider
- Option to show slider content on mouse hover
- 10 pre-loaded multiple color previous-next arrow keys
- Change Thumb size, large image size, post title and excerpt details from settings panel
- Change Thumb sliding effects. More than 20 effects to choose from
- Show or hide meta fields like post author, date and any custom field with values from settings panel. Helpful for those who wants to show item price like details on e-commerce sites
- Choose Posts and Pages as Featured Posts/Pages on a Single Click
- You can enable or disable FOUC (Flash of Unstyled Content) while the page is loading
- No Need Of Knowledge of PHP, HTML or CSS, also with some knowledge of CSS you can easily create your own slider stylesheet suitable to your theme.
- Readable by search engine as you can see the screenshot on Lynx browser available on our blog
- Slider Preview in admin panel
- Can be converted to pure image Slider
- Images cropped very nicely to fit into the sizes
- Pick image from content or the custom field or you can also use ‘Featured Image’ WordPress feature
- Permission setting option to restrict the users from adding posts to Thumbel Slider
- Remove posts and pages from Thumbel Slider selectively or remove all the posts from the slider at one go from the settings page itself
- You can reorder the slides, or choose to display the slides randomly
- Option to retain specific html tags in the slider posts
- Slides can be linked to permalink or any other desired URL. Also you can choose to not link some slides to any URL.
- Support through Premium Support Forums
Note: Thumbel Slider is compatible with almost all the browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer (IE7+), Chrome, Opera, Safari etc.
How to Buy?
If you want to have Thumbel Slider on your WordPress site, you can purchase the same at very low price of just $9. Once you will click on the Download Now button provided below, you will be taken to the PayPal Payment Gateway. Complete the payment process and you will instantly receive a download link through a receipt email, with your unique order number. Downloaded zipped folder is having all the required files and implementation instruction. In the next few hours of purchase, you will receive login details for the SliderVilla Premium Support Forums.
|Single Website License||Multiple Website License
(Up to 10 sites)
[ Price: $9.00 ]
[ Price: $25.00 ]
P.S. If you want any specific customization for Thumbel Slider or any other plugin purchased from us, we can provide a separate price quote for that as well.
If you have any query or concern, feel free to contact us.