Testimonial Slider is a highly customizable WordPress plugin that will help you adding a slider of different testimonials received from customers, readers and valuable users. Testimonials work great in converting visitors into valuable customers. People want to know the experience of other existing users before making any decision, and that’s where the embedded testimonial plays its role. This slider plugin will help you easily embed the testimonials in sliding form without putting much effort.
It creates a custom post type named ‘Testimonials’ on your dashboard and from there you can add individual testimonials. The option is available to add that testimonial as slide or add the testimonial to ‘Testimonial Category’ and show all the testimonials added to that category in the Slider format. You can enter following fields related to a testimonial,
- Customer’s Name
- Customer’s Image (upload or enter URL)
- Customer’s Company Name
- Customer’s Website URL
- Link to read more about the testimonial
The slider can be easily inserted anywhere on the site either using a template tag in the respective template file or using Testimonial Slider shortcode or using a simple widget. Also you can create multiple testimonial sliders with different settings and content.
The slider can be very easily customized using the easy admin panel options.
5 Different Transitions
- Scroll Horizontally
- Cross Fade
- Uncover Slide
Type of Content that can be shown in the Slider
- You can add the Testimonial created to the Custom Slider with Slider ID (Default is “Testimonials Slider” on “Sliders” admin panel). you can create multiple sliders and embed them on the site
- You can display the Testimonials from any Testimonial Category in Chronologically reverse order i.e. latest one the first.
- You can display the Recent Testimonials added
Ways to embed the Slider on the WordPress Site
Features of Testimonial Slider
- Displays testimonials from customers or clients in a slider form
- Supports Responsive Design
- Easy To Install WordPress Plugin, with usage guide provided.
- Search Engine Optimized
- Separate Custom Post type as Testimonial
- Easy to insert Shortcode available.
- Simple widget support is available.
- The Slider can also be inserted anywhere in the template file using simple template tag.
- Category specific testimonials in Chronologically reverse order on Testimonial Slider
- No Need Of Knowledge of PHP, HTML or CSS, also with some knowledge of CSS you can easily create your own slider stylesheet suitable to your theme.
- Slider Preview in admin panel
- Upload or paste URL of Avatar Image
- Remove testimonials from Testimonial Slider selectively or remove all the testimonials from the slider at one go from the settings page itself
- You can reorder the testimonials, or choose to display the slides randomly
- Option to retain specific html tags in the slider testimonials
- Slides can be linked to detailed testimonial page if there.
- Multiple sliders can be created, so that you can embed different slider on different pages of your WordPress site.
- Support through WordPress Support Forums
Note: Testimonial Slider is compatible with almost all the browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer (IE7+), Chrome, Opera, Safari etc.
If you have any query or concern, feel free to contact us.