There are two sections in the Slider – Left Slides Section and Right Navigation Pointers or Buttons. The width and height of the both the sections along with the fonts, borders, colors and Image sizes are customizable through settings panel.
You can have different different Slide title in Slides Section and Navigation section for the same slide. Also, you can choose not to show title in the Slide’s Section
Six Different Transitions
- Scroll Horizontally
- Scroll Vertically
- Turn up
- Turn down
- Uncover Slide
Type of Content that can be shown in the Slider
- You can add posts/pages or media images to the slider and embed this custom slider anywhere on your site. You can create multiple sliders with different post/pages/media images and embed them on different pages of your WordPress site. Just remember, on one page, you can embed only one Slider at a time. But different pages can have different Sliders.
- You can display the Posts from any Category in Chronologically reverse order i.e. latest one first.
- You can display the Recent Posts of your WordPress blog in the Slider
Ways to embed the Slider on the WordPress Site
- Template Tags
- Simple Widgets
Please refer the Usage Guide for more details.
Overall Features of Smooth Slider
- Search Engine Optimized Slideshow
- Fully Customizable CSS
- Choose Posts and Pages as Featured Posts/Pages on Single Click
- Simple but Decent Slideshow
- Match Slideshow With WordPress Theme
- No Need Of Knowledge of PHP, HTML or CSS
- Widget and Shortcode Ready
- Create Multiple Sliders and add individually on different posts or pages using ID
- Easy To Install Plugin
- Full Support Available
- Readable by search engine as you can see the screenshot on Lynx browser available on our blog
- Option for trasparent background, so that rounded corners can be supported
- Slider Preview in admin panel
- Can convert to pure image Slider
- Facility to put Custom Images in place of navigation numbers
- Images Original Size as well as custom size Option
- Pick image from content or the custom field
- New custom field implementation, to allow not to display images on selective posts
- A new template tag to display Category specific posts on Smooth Slider
- A new template tag for WPMU, to get slider posts from all over the WPMU site
- Option to change Read More text and also put it in your language
- Permission setting option to restrict the users from adding posts to Smooth Slider
- Remove posts and pages from Smooth Slider selectively or remove all the posts from the slider at one go from the settings page itself
- Option to retain specific html tags in the slider posts
- Option to specify custom text or html in place of navigation numbers or buttons
- Smooth Slider complete uninstall on plugin Delete
- A new custom field slide_redirect_url can be used for a post/page to redirect that slide to some other custom url other than the permalinkof the post/page
Note: Smooth Slider is compatible with almost all the browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer (IE7+), Chrome, Opera, Safari etc.
P.S. If you want any specific customization for Smooth Slider or any other plugin purchased from us, we can provide a separate price quote for that as well.
If you have any query or concern, feel free to Contact us .