3.1.6 (Release Date: 21’st June 2017)
- Fix: Expiry date issue for non English sites
- Fix: Event slider dates for non English sites
- Fix: Warning notice while adding new post
- Fix: Language file
3.1.5 (Release Date: 16’th Nov 2016)
- New: Global Setting Option to disable Edit Slider link.
- Fix: Multi-word category name slider issue.
- Fix: Instagram slider was not working.
- Fix: PHP7 warnings and notices.
3.1.4 (Release Date: 28’th Dec 2015)
- Fix: Anchor link attribute (to add rel or target to links in slider) was not being added to the RSS feed slider.
- Fix: Some foreign language date formats were causing problems with expiry date in Slider post metabox.
3.1.3 (Release Date: 2’nd Nov 2015)
- New: Advance Taxonomy shortcode support
3.1.2 (Release Date: 8’th Sept 2015)
- Fix: Integration with Facebook API 2.4
- Fix: Manage slider page reorder
- Fix: UTF-8 characters appeared as question marks for slider title
3.1.1 (Release Date: 21’st August 2015)
- Fix: Notice for WP_Widget constructor call.
3.1 (Release Date: 21’st July 2015)
- New – Slide Expiry Date can be added for each slide in Custom Slider thru Pinwheel Slider Metabox on Edit Post/Page/Slide
- New – All image sizes available will be displayed “Fetched Image size” setting option (no need of cropping)
- New – External Image positioning option using JS
- New – Added touch screen support for mobile devices
- New – Added retina image support for iOS devices
- Fix – Lightbox will open full size image regardless of its size (i.e thumbnail, medium)
- Fix – Recurring events will be display only once in slider (for Event Manager)
- Fix – Added Publish date for Slides on Easy Builder
- Fix – On iOS devices, the slider was reloading on scroll.
3.0.1 (Release Date: 04/23/2015)
- Fix : Cropping Issue in case of WordPress Multisite installation
- Fix : Nivo box lightbox in case of social and addon sliders
- Fix : In case if YouTube slider, removed play button of media element js
- New: Added edit link for SliderVilla slides on easy builder thumbs area to edit advance fields like meta fields
- Fix : Google font weight is set after updating old Thumbel versions below 3.0.1
3.0 (Release Date: 04/14/2015)
- New : WooCommerce and WP Ecommerce plugin integration
- New : Event Manager and Event Calendar plugin integration
- New : All SliderVilla Add-ons inbuilt with Slider. Add-ons are Taxonomy, Post Attachments, NextGen Gallery and RSS Feed Add-on
- New : QuickTag button to generate and insert shortcode
- New : Multilingual Support via qTranslate, mqTranslate and WPML
- New : Flickr User and album Slider
- New : Instagram user Slider
- New : Facebook album slider
- New : 500px user, user favorites, popular highest rated, upcoming, frest today, fresh yesterday, fresh week slider
- New : Vimeo channel and album slider
- New : YouTube playlist and search slider
- New : Custom slider having facility to add slide from following sources posts, pages, media, custom post type, facebook album, flickr user, blank, YouTube, Vimeo
- New : Create New Slider with 4 easy steps
- New : Easy Builder to customize sliders
- New : Manage Sliders Panel to edit and delete sliders
- New : Better UI and Help
- New : Edit slider link on front end
- New : Common shortcode and template tag
- New : Added CSS3 transsitions for image, title, contents for complete slider
- New : Added per slide css3 transsitions for image, title, contents
- New : Added built-in Google fonts
- New : Added custom font
- New : Added light box effects Nivo box, photo box, smooth box, swipe box, prettyphoto
- New : Added Layouts while Creating New Slider
- New : Added Setting for Change Heading tag for Post Title
- New : Added Setting for Do Not Link
2.2.2 (Release Date: 09/02/2014)
- Fix: In case of multisite WordPress installation there was an issue while saving setting set.
2.2.1 (Release Date: 08/26/2014)
- Fix: jquery.js was loaded in footer, should be loaded before the slider js (head section)
- Fix: Bulk images edit – images uploaded to multiple sliders on “Sliders” panel can be edited
- Fix: In case of multi Skin, when PrettyPhoto is disabled, the slide should link to slide_redirect_url if specified or the permalink.
2.2 (Release Date: 07/18/2014)
- New: If lightbox is activated, image/video icon will be visible on the slide, when we click on this icon it will open the slide lightbox (only applicable to “multi” skin).
- New: WordPress default color picker on Settings panel.
- New: Modified the layout of the Preview Settings panel.
- New: Introducing skins in Pinwheel, now either to use sigle set of side images or multiple is easy to select. Either you can use default or multi skin.
- Fix: Default image not displayed in case of category slider.
- Fix: Upload images on the Sliders panel was having issue when images were uploaded to multiple sliders in one go.
- Fix: Deleting slider will delete all the database tables related to the slider.
2.1 (Release Date: 06/07/2014)
- New: Now you can directly upload images to Slider on Pinwheel Slider => Sliders admin panel.
- Fix: jQuery not getting loaded before easing, causing JS error on particular installs.
- New: Expand or collapse settings tabs.
2.0.1 (Release Date: 05/28/2014)
- Fix: Needed to deactivate and reactivate plugin after auto update. Fixed this issue.
2.0 (Release Date: 05/27/2014)
- New: More than two side slides can be added.
- New: Add any shortcode like button shortcode or video shortcode to slide which will be overlayed on it.
- New: Four types of videos (MP4, youtube, ogg, webm) can be added to slides by providing links in post/page edit panel.
- New: Form validations for admin side settings
- New: Quick embed shortcode and template tags are displayed at the right side of settings page.
- New: Quick embed shortcode is displayed in popup for ease of copying shortcode.
- Fix: Solved the debug errors found in previous version.
- Fix: Worked on responsiveness of slider.
- New: Now by default pinwheel slider is totally responsive. No need to make it responsive. So Responsiveness tab has been removed.
- New: Added new button images folder (focus) for previous and next navigation buttons.
- Fix: Corrected the css of settings panel.
- New: Compatible with NextGen Gallery add-on provided by SliderVilla.
- New: Added expand and minimize button to slide caption. With the help of these buttons now it is very easy to minimize and expand the post or page content displayed on slide.
- New: New option named \’Minimize Content on Load\’ is provided in slide content section which is helpful for keeping text minimized when the slider is been loaded.
1.3.2 (Release Date: 02/17/2014)
- New: Introducing Auto Updates, from the next update you can update the Pinwheel Slider using automatic update feature of WordPress
1.3.1 (Release Date: 01/09/2014)
- Fix: Responsive design fixes for smaller devices
- New: Redesigned Admin/Settings Panel
- Fix: Import Settings issue on FireFox
1.3 (Release Date: 10/31/2013)
- New: Supports Google Fonts
- New: Widget title can be entered for the Pinwheel Slider widgets
- New: Option to set/remove default image
- New: Respective Shortcode and Template tag on “Preview Settings” Panel.
- New: A new custom field ‘SlideTitle’ to set Custom text for the Slide/Post title in the Slider
- New: A new Option under “Slider Content => Thumbnail Image” to Disable/Enable image link title text on hover
- New: Updated timthumb to latest version
- Fix: Slider Title not appearing in case of Custom Slider
- Fix: WP Debug Errors
1.2.1 (Release Date: 04/04/2013)
- New: Import and Export Settings Option
- New: Touch scroll support for touch enabled devices such as iPhone, iPad & Android
- New: Supports SliderVilla RSS Feed add-on
- Fix: Responsive design fix for image only sliders
1.2 (Release Date: 02/09/2013)
- New: Multiple Pinwheel Sliders on single page
- New: Supports Responsive Design
- New: Supports SliderVilla Add-ons
- New: Settings to enable Lightbox
- New: Settings to specify target=”_blank” for Slide Links
- New: Reset/Copy Settings Set
- New: Rename Settings Set
- New: Delete Settings Set
- New: Disable Preview on Settings
- New: Improved Pinwheel Slider metabox on Edit Media images for WordPress version >= 3.5
- New: Settings to remove ‘Pinwheel Slider Metabox’ from Edit Post/Page/Custom Post Types/Media images
- New: ‘SliderVilla Slides’ Custom Post Type for creating Pinwheel Slider Slides (No need to add the Posts/Pages/Media images to Slider if you just want some exclusive slides)
- New: Setting to specify Custom Fields that can be displayed Pinwheel Slider content
- Improved Settings UI
- Fix: ‘Slide Link URL’ and ‘Do not link this slide to any page(url)’ settings were not getting properly saved on Edit Post/Page/Media images screens, fixed this bug
- Replaced the older version of timthumb with the latest and up-to-date version i.e. TimThumb 2.8.9
- New: Option to disable the cropping of images using timthumb. Read more (the how to article is for Pointelle Slider, but also applies to Pinwheel in similar manner): http://slidervilla.com/pointelle/2011/10/22/how-to-disable-cropping-of-images/
- New: Now you can embed videos and any other media (in the form of HTML code) in the Pinwheel Slide. If you specify the pinwheel_media custom field for the post, then the Slide (Thumbnail) image will not be displayed for the posts. Rather it will display the media generated thru the HTML embed code. To know more about how to add custom fields in WordPress view http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEu8hTQuwDI.
- You can see the demo of the Pinwheel Slider with Videos embedded here => http://slidervilla.com/pinwheel/video-slider-demo-with-pinwheel-slider-wordpress-plugin/
- New: Option to change the Slider in Preview. Now you can preview any slider before embedding to the page i.e. you can preview Slider with ID 2 or 3 or you can preview the Category Slider or Recent Posts Slider. By default the Preview section will show the Custom Pinwheel Slider with ID 1.
- New: Option to enable the ‘SliderVilla’ custom post type, so that you can create custom slides that can be added to Pinwheel. This is very useful when you do not want to add Post/Pages to the slider.
- Fix: For each post a custom field named pinwheel_slider_style was created which had a specific necessary value. Removed this addition of the custom meta field as there are some themes which show the custom meta fields for the post on the front-end. This field is for internal use and no need to be displayed on the front-end. So corrected this issue. (For new posts, this field will not be cretaed, please delete this Custom Field for the old posts if your theme template shows the Custom Fields on the front-end).
Checkout More Demos for Changelog