We offer a 100% Money-back guarantee within 14 days of […]
Minimal Skin of Listic Slider
Auto Fetched Posts From Mashable.com (using RSS Feed Add-on)
Single Slide at a Time
Video Slider perfect for Sidebar Showcase
Listic Slider is a highly customizable responsive slider WordPress plugin that will help you adding a horizontal / vertical carousel to your WordPress site’s front page, other pages and posts.
The posts, pages and the media library images can be easily added to the slider thru the edit section on the admin panel.
The slider can be easily inserted anywhere on the site either using a template tag in the respective template file or using Listic Slider shortcodes or using a simple widgets. Also you can create multiple sliders, so that you can display different content in slider on different pages.
19 Different Type of Sliders
Easily create 19 different type of Listic Slider with different data sources. Options are Recent Posts Slider, Category Slider, Custom or Featured Content Slider, YouTube and/or Vimeo Slider, Facebook Album Slider, WooCommerce and WP Ecommerce Slider and much more.
WooCommerce and WP Ecommerce Slider
If you are using WooCommerce or WP Ecommerce plugins as shopping cart system, you can have products appearing inside the slider.
Create Event Slider
Event Calendar and Event Manager plugins are compatible with Listic Slider. Which means if you are using any of these plugin to showcase events on your site, now you can show the events inside Listic Slider.
YouTube and Vimeo Slider
Easily create YouTube video slider based on playlist or search. Enter Playlist ID or search term to create Listic Slider with the same. It also allows to create Vimeo video slider for a particular video channel. Apart from these custom video slider with YouTube and Vimeo videos can also be easily created.
Facebook Album Slider
Create Listic Slider with the photos and album on a public Facebook page. For example, by providing the page URL of Coca Cola FB page, you can create Listic Slider with the recently uploaded images over there. It requires to enter Facebook API key.
Flickr, 500px Slider
If you hosted images on Flickr or 500px, you can easily embed a Listic Slider with auto fetching capabilities from these sources. Create Flickr or 500px sliders with Listic Slider WordPress plugin without much effort.
600+ Google Fonts Ready
On settings page, Listic is having list of 600+ Google Web Fonts to quickly implement on different texts such as title, content etc. No need to paste the font CSS in header area or add any code.
20+ Transition Effects
Apply different transition effects to the elements such as image, text inside the slider. Effects such as bounce, flash, shake, fade, zoom, wooble, rollin and much more to choose and apply using the setting panel.
More than 50 Setting Options
There is no need to know PHP, HTML or CSS to make changes and customize the slider. It comes with more than 50 setting options to easily customize the slider as per need. Set font size, color, slider width, height, image transition, lightbox effect and much more using the setting panel.
WPML and mqTranslate Ready
For multilingual sites, Listic is the perfect choice. It is compatible with WPML Translate plugin as well as qTranslate and mqTranslate plugins.
We know the important of Search Engine Optimization and that’s why Listic is developed with SEO in mind. Headline tags like H2, H3 are placed properly and all the images will have alt tag. Even the slider will help you featured or special contents get crawled frequently on search engines.
NextGen Gallery Slider
If you are using NextGen gallery WordPress plugin, you can easily create Listic Slider with those galleries. Enter the NextGen gallery ID and Listic will create a slider with the same.
4 Different Lightbox Effect
Listic comes with four different type of Lightbox effects to choose from. Options are
Auto Update for Lifetime
Once you purchase Listic Slider, you are eligible for lifetime updates. Listic updates will be available as auto update when you entered the purchased license key. If the license key is entered, you will receive auto update notification and can update from dashboard.
Shortcode and Template Tag
To embed Listic Slider inside a page content or anywhere on your theme, you can use Listic shortcode and template tags. Some smart template tags are also there for quick insertion of recent posts slider, category slider.
To put Listic Slider in widget ready areas, you can use Listic Widget. Insert any type of Listic Slider using drag and drop widgets for quick insertion.
Listic Slider comes with smart QuickTag button to insert Listic inside page or post content area.
W3C Validated Code
The generated embed code our of Listic Slider Generator is W3C validated which means it follows all the standards and search engines like Google or Bing are going to love your site. W3C validation helps in better user experience on cross browser as well as in search engine crawling.
Smart Image Cropping
Image should appear good even if the slider aspect ratio is different than the original image. Listic uses smart image cropping technique to crop the image such a way that it will look good inside the slider.
Real people giving real support for SliderVilla products. We are a team of 7 experts and we remain available on SliderVilla.com 24×7. Our ETA for support replies via forum or email is 6 hours which means we are committed to reply within that time frame and sometimes you may get an instant reply.
The slider can be very easily customized using the easy admin panel options. No need to have PHP or CSS knowledge to make it work on the site, as almost all the aspects are controlled thru the settings.
More Features of Listic Slider
- A very effective way to show off your featured content, or trending articles or news on your WordPress site.
- Easy To Install WordPress Plugin, with usage guide provided.
- Search Engine Optimized
- Responsive design to adjust according to the browser size (works great on Smartphones, Tablets and other devices)
- Fully Customizable CSS
- Choose Posts and Pages as Featured Posts/Pages on a Single Click
- Easy to insert Shortcodes available.
- Simple widgets support is available, Category Slider Widget and Recent Posts Slider Widget available.
- The Slider can also be inserted anywhere in the template file using simple template tag.
- A template tag to display Category specific posts in Chronologically reverse order on Listic Slider
- Recent Posts Slider template tag available
- jQuery Easing transition effects supported
- You can enable or disable FOUC (Flash of Unstyled Content) while the page is loading
- No Need Of Knowledge of PHP, HTML or CSS, also with some knowledge of CSS you can easily create your own slider stylesheet suitable to your theme.
- Readable by search engine as you can see the screenshot on Lynx browser available on our blog
- Slider Preview in admin panel
- Can convert to pure image Slider
- Images Original Size as well as custom size Option
- Pick image from content or the custom field or you can also use ‘Featured Image’ WordPress feature
- Option to change Read More text and also put it in your language
- Permission setting option to restrict the users from adding posts to Listic Slider
- Remove posts and pages from Listic Slider selectively or remove all the posts from the slider at one go from the settings page itself
- You can reorder the slides, or choose to display the slides randomly
- Option to retain specific html tags in the slider posts
- Slides can be linked to permalink or any other desired URL. Also you can choose to not link some slides to any URL.
- Multiple sliders can be created, so that you can embed different slider on different pages of your WordPress site.
- Support through Premium Support Forums
Note: Listic Slider is compatible with almost all the browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer (IE7+), Chrome, Opera, Safari etc.
- Uzip the
- In WordPress dashboard, head over to the Plugins section.
- Activate Listic Slider.
Embed Options for Listic Slider
|To have a slider with recently published blog posts automatically appearing inside the slider, you just need to paste the shortcode inside the page or post content area where you want the slider to embed|
|Manually add any post to the slider using Listic Slider meta box available on edit post/page window. To embed a slider with those added posts/pages, use this shortcode.|
|Embed a slider with posts from specified category. For example, this shortcode will embed Listic Slider with posts from category with permalink as ‘social-media’|
|Get Slider ID from Sliders sub-page on dashboard, and setting ID from Settings sub-page. This shortcode will embed a custom slider with setting set 3 and will show slides of Slider ID 2|
Like shortcodes, Listic is also having similar template tags to embed the slider inside theme template files like page.php, index.php, home.php etc. Template Tags are PHP code which executes to call certain functions and show the slider at desired location. Get the template tags for Listic Slider on our Knowledge Base page.
Drag and Drop widgets are also available in Listic Slider. It means, you can place the Listic Sliders (recent posts, custom slider, category slider etc.) in widget ready areas eg. Sidebar by dropping the widget in Widgets window on dashboard. Multiple widgets should be visible on the Widgets page after activating the slider plugin. To read more about the ready widgets for Listic Slider, please read the Widget Knowledge Base of Akkord Slider.
Settings and Admin Page of Listic Slider
A Dedicated Settings page should appear on the dashboard after activating the plugin. Listic Slider is having two sub-pages – Settings and Sliders. Settings page is to create multiple settings and customize the width, height, image pick preference and so many other elements of the slider. Almost 99% slider customization can be done from settings page only. It is also having a “Custom Styles” box where you can enter a custom CSS to override/change the final CSS of slider plugin.
Sliders page is to manage the added slides to the slider. You can create unlimited sliders and add unlimited slides to each of them. Using the parameter in shortcode or template tag, you can easily embed any slider by mentioning the slider ID.
e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-LwHbld4 & Save Changes.
If you want to set a mp4/webm/ogg format video as a background in the slider, then write the URL of the video in the specified text field.
e.g. http:///example.com/nature.mp4 & Save Changes.
- Support Forum and Email ETA – 12 hours
- Instant Support for urgent requests
- Free basic slider setup using remote access
- Dedicated support team available 24X7
We offer a 100% Money-back guarantee within 14 days of purchase of Listic Slider.