Minimal Skin of Listic Slider
Auto Fetched Posts From Mashable.com (using RSS Feed Add-on)
Single Slide at a Time
Video Slider perfect for Sidebar Showcase
Listic Slider is a highly customizable responsive slider WordPress plugin that will help you adding a horizontal / vertical carousel to your WordPress site’s front page, other pages and posts.
The posts, pages and the media library images can be easily added to the slider thru the edit section on the admin panel.
The slider can be easily inserted anywhere on the site either using a template tag in the respective template file or using Listic Slider shortcodes or using a simple widgets. Also you can create multiple sliders, so that you can display different content in slider on different pages.
The slider can be very easily customized using the easy admin panel options. No need to have PHP or CSS knowledge to make it work on the site, as almost all the aspects are controlled thru the settings.
More Features of Listic Slider
- A very effective way to show off your featured content, or trending articles or news on your WordPress site.
- Easy To Install WordPress Plugin, with usage guide provided.
- Search Engine Optimized
- Responsive design to adjust according to the browser size (works great on Smartphones, Tablets and other devices)
- Fully Customizable CSS
- Choose Posts and Pages as Featured Posts/Pages on a Single Click
- Easy to insert Shortcodes available.
- Simple widgets support is available, Category Slider Widget and Recent Posts Slider Widget available.
- The Slider can also be inserted anywhere in the template file using simple template tag.
- A template tag to display Category specific posts in Chronologically reverse order on Listic Slider
- Recent Posts Slider template tag available
- jQuery Easing transition effects supported
- You can enable or disable FOUC (Flash of Unstyled Content) while the page is loading
- No Need Of Knowledge of PHP, HTML or CSS, also with some knowledge of CSS you can easily create your own slider stylesheet suitable to your theme.
- Readable by search engine as you can see the screenshot on Lynx browser available on our blog
- Slider Preview in admin panel
- Can convert to pure image Slider
- Images Original Size as well as custom size Option
- Pick image from content or the custom field or you can also use ‘Featured Image’ WordPress feature
- Option to change Read More text and also put it in your language
- Permission setting option to restrict the users from adding posts to Listic Slider
- Remove posts and pages from Listic Slider selectively or remove all the posts from the slider at one go from the settings page itself
- You can reorder the slides, or choose to display the slides randomly
- Option to retain specific html tags in the slider posts
- Slides can be linked to permalink or any other desired URL. Also you can choose to not link some slides to any URL.
- Multiple sliders can be created, so that you can embed different slider on different pages of your WordPress site.
- Support through Premium Support Forums
Note: Listic Slider is compatible with almost all the browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer (IE7+), Chrome, Opera, Safari etc.
- Uzip the
- In WordPress dashboard, head over to the Plugins section.
- Activate Listic Slider.
Embed Options for Listic Slider
|To have a slider with recently published blog posts automatically appearing inside the slider, you just need to paste the shortcode inside the page or post content area where you want the slider to embed|
|Manually add any post to the slider using Listic Slider meta box available on edit post/page window. To embed a slider with those added posts/pages, use this shortcode.|
|Embed a slider with posts from specified category. For example, this shortcode will embed Listic Slider with posts from category with permalink as ‘social-media’|
|Get Slider ID from Sliders sub-page on dashboard, and setting ID from Settings sub-page. This shortcode will embed a custom slider with setting set 3 and will show slides of Slider ID 2|
Like shortcodes, Listic is also having similar template tags to embed the slider inside theme template files like page.php, index.php, home.php etc. Template Tags are PHP code which executes to call certain functions and show the slider at desired location. Get the template tags for Listic Slider on our Knowledge Base page.
Drag and Drop widgets are also available in Listic Slider. It means, you can place the Listic Sliders (recent posts, custom slider, category slider etc.) in widget ready areas eg. Sidebar by dropping the widget in Widgets window on dashboard. Multiple widgets should be visible on the Widgets page after activating the slider plugin. To read more about the ready widgets for Listic Slider, please read the Widget Knowledge Base of Akkord Slider.
Settings and Admin Page of Listic Slider
A Dedicated Settings page should appear on the dashboard after activating the plugin. Listic Slider is having two sub-pages – Settings and Sliders. Settings page is to create multiple settings and customize the width, height, image pick preference and so many other elements of the slider. Almost 99% slider customization can be done from settings page only. It is also having a “Custom Styles” box where you can enter a custom CSS to override/change the final CSS of slider plugin.
Sliders page is to manage the added slides to the slider. You can create unlimited sliders and add unlimited slides to each of them. Using the parameter in shortcode or template tag, you can easily embed any slider by mentioning the slider ID.
e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-LwHbld4 & Save Changes.
If you want to set a mp4/webm/ogg format video as a background in the slider, then write the URL of the video in the specified text field.
e.g. http:///example.com/nature.mp4 & Save Changes.
- Support Forum and Email ETA – 12 hours
- Instant Support for urgent requests
- Free basic slider setup using remote access
- Dedicated support team available 24X7
We offer a 100% Money-back guarantee within 14 days of purchase of Listic Slider.