3.1.5 (Release Date: 21’st June 2017)
- Fix: Expiry date issue for non English sites
- Fix: Event slider dates for non English sites
- Fix: Warning notice while adding new post
- Fix: Language file
3.1.4 (Release Date: 16’th Nov 2016)
- Fix: PHP7 warnings and notices.
3.1.3 (Release Date: 20’th Sep 2016)
- New: Global Setting Option to disable Edit Slider link.
- Fix: Instagram slider was not working.
- Fix: Warnings appearing on plugin activation on WordPress 4.6.1
- New: Double quotes allowed in slide title
3.1.2 (Release Date: 28’th Dec 2015)
- New: Advance Taxonomy shortcode and template tag support.
- Fix: Anchor link attribute (to add rel or target to links in slider) was not being added to the RSS feed slider.
- Fix: Some foreign language date formats were causing problems with expiry date in Slider post metabox.
3.1.1 (Release Date: 8’th Sept 2015)
- Fix: UTF-8 characters appeared as question marks for slider title
3.1 (Release Date: 3’rd Sept 2015)
- New – Added all available image size can be display in slider using “Fetched Image size” setting option
- New : Slide Expiry Date can be added for each slide in Custom Slider thru Indexo Slider Metabox on Edit Post/Page/Slide
- New : External Image positioning option using JS
- New : Option to show/hide on Mobile devices
- New : Added retina image support for ios devices
- New : Scrolling navigation
- Fix : Debug notices
- Fix : Litebox will open full size image regardless of its size (i.e thumbnail, medium)
- Fix : Recurring events will be display only once in slider
- Fix : Removed deactivated and unavailable plugin from create new panel
- Fix : Added Publish date on easy builder thumbs
- Fix : Integration with Facebook API 2.4
- Fix : Sliders where not sortable on Manage Sliders panel.
3.0 (Release Date: 16’th April 2015)
- New: WooCommerce and WP Ecommerce plugin integration
- New: Event Manager and Event Calendar plugin integration
- New: All SliderVilla Add-ons inbuilt with Slider. Add-ons are Taxonomy, Post Attachments, NextGen Gallery and RSS Feed Add-on
- New: QuickTag button to generate and insert shortcode
- New: Multilingual Support via qTranslate, mqTranslate and WPML
- New: Flickr User and album Slider
- New: Instagram user Slider
- New: Facebook album slider
- New: 500px user, user favorites, popular highest rated, upcoming, frest today, fresh yesterday, fresh week slider
- New: Vimeo channel and album slider
- New: YouTube playlist and search slider
- New: Custom slider having facility to add slide from following sources posts, pages, media, custom post type, facebook album, flickr user, blank, YouTube, Vimeo
- New: Create New Slider with 4 easy steps
- New: Easy Builder to customize sliders
- New: Manage Sliders Panel to edit and delete sliders
- New: Better UI and Help
- New: Edit slider link on front end
- New: Common shortcode and template tag
- New: Added css3 transsitions for image, title, contents for complete slider
- New: Added per slide css3 transsitions for image, title, contents
- New: Added built-in google fonts
- New: Added custom font
- New: Added litebox effects Nivo box, photo box, smooth box, swipe box, prettyphoto
- Fix – iframe issue auto play on back side if click next slide
2.0.1 (Release Date: 9’th Sep 2014)
- Fix: In case of multisite WordPress installation there was an issue while saving setting set..
- Fix: jquery.js was loaded in footer, should be loaded before the slider js (head section)
- Fix: Issue with slider height in case of nested slides is resolved
- Fix: Issue with image align setting field in previous version is resolved
2.0 (Release Date: 24’th July 2014)
- New: Image uploader for Sliders on ‘Sliders’ settings panel. No need to add individual media image to indexo slider.
- New: Compatible with NextGen Gallery add-on provided by SliderVilla.
- New: Add any shortcode like video shortcode or button shortcode to slide which will be overlayed on it.
- New: New option to disable thumbnail image is been added in post meta box which is useful if you are showing videos on slide.
- New: Form validations for admin side settings.
- New: Indexo Slider post meta box now has two tabs named basic and advanced with respective fields for the purpose of easy understanding and saving the space.
- New: Quick embed shortcode and template tags are displayed at the right side of settings page.
- New: Quick embed shortcode is displayed in popup for ease of copying shortcode.
- New: On settings panel of Indexo slider now it is possible to expand and collapse tabs which greatly reduces scrolling efforts.
- New: Preview Slider params simplified on Settings panel.
- New: Added a new field “Custom Post Type Slug” on Settings page in Miscellaneous Section. Useful if you are using SliderVilla Slides custom post type and want your own slug for SEO purposes.
- New: Color picker changed from Farbtastic to “wp-color-picker”.
- Fix: Worked on responsiveness of slider. Also from now on, Indexo Slider is responsive by default. Responsiveness tab has been removed.
- Fix: Settings panel cleanup and restructuring.
- Fix: Post meta box fields like link attributes were not updating, resolved this issue.
- Fix: Solved the debug errors in previous version.
- Fix: Solved the issues with responsiveness of admin panel settings page and sliders page.
- Fix: All database tables and plugin folder being deleted properly on plugin delete.
- Fix: alt attribute of image was not applied in previous version which is been solved in this version.
1.2.1 (Release Date: 21 Feb 2014)
- New: Introducing Auto Updates, from the next update you can update the Indexo Slider using automatic update feature of WordPress
- Fix: Import Settings issue on FireFox
1.2 (Release Date: 01/07/2014)
- Fix: Pure Image Slider was broken
- New: Supports SliderVilla RSS Feed add-on
- New: Supports Google Fonts
- New: Widget title can be entered for the Indexo Slider widgets
- New: Option to set/remove default image
- New: Respective Shortcode and Template tag on “Preview Settings” Panel.
- New: A new custom field ‘SlideTitle’ to set Custom text for the Slide/Post title in the Slider
- New: A new Option under “Slider Content => Thumbnail Image” to Disable/Enable image link title text on hover
- New: Redesigned Admin Panel
- Fix: WP Debug Errors
1.1 (Release Date: 03/15/2013)
- New – Supports Responsive Design
- New – Compatible with SliderVilla Add-ons
- New – Settings to enable Lightbox
- New – Settings to specify target=”_blank” for all slides or individual slides
- New – “Slide Navigation Title” and “Slide Navigation Thumb URL” fields now directly available on “Indexo Slider” metabox on Edit Post/Page/Media
- New – Video Embed Capability: Now you can add video inside a Indexo Slider (you can use ‘indexo_media’ custom field to embed any HTML content, i.e. iframe for video or object embed code)
- New: Improved Indexo Slider metabox on Edit Media images for WordPress version >= 3.5
- New – Option to rename the Slider on “Sliders” admin panel
- New – Option to rename Settings Set
- New – Copy Settings Set data and create new settings
- New – Option to Reset to default settings
- New – Option to Disable Preview on Settings
- New – Settings to remove ‘Indexo Slider Metabox’ from Edit Post/Page/Custom Post Types/Media images
- New – Setting to specify Custom Fields that can be displayed Indexo Slider content
- Improved Settings UI
- Fix – ‘Slide Link URL’ and ‘Do not link this slide to any page(url)’ settings were not getting properly saved on Edit Post/Page/Media images screens, fixed this bug
Checkout More Demos for Changelog