With Indexo Slider WordPress Plugin, you can add a feature rich, stylish featured content responsive slideshow on WordPress site in no time. It gives you full control to customize each and every element of the slider from WordPress dashboard. You can change the look and style of the slider without any knowledge of languages like PHP, HTML, CSS. Advance users can explore the settings like FOUC to load the slider in no time.
The posts, pages and the media library images can be easily added to the slider thru the edit panel on the WordPress admin.
The slider can be easily inserted anywhere on the site either using a template tag in the respective template file or using Indexo Slider shortcode or using a simple widget. Also you can create multiple sliders, so that you can display different content in slider on different pages. And the best thing is, you can create multiple settings as well, and while embedding the slider you can specify which setting you would need for a particular instance of slider.
Indexo Slider is having capability too showcase nested sliders. That means you can add multiple slides inside a single slide. That way you can showcase similar featured contents (slides) inside a single slide.
Customizable Elements of the Slider
In Indexo Slider, you can add as many slides as you want and those added slides will be visible on navigation panel. If auto-sliding is enabled from settings panel, the content area and the pointer in navigation panel will slide simultaneously. Nested Slides in Indexo will appear under on navigation slide and those nested ones will slide on click.
You can change the width and height of the complete slider as well as of navigation panel and content area. When you add a slide in Indexo, the slides appear in a sequence of one after another on navigation panel and that will increase the height of slider. You can specify the number of slides that you want on your slider on settings panel. You can change the order of appearance of slides from Sliders panel of Indexo Slider on Dashboard.
You get almost all settings customization options on settings panel of the slider. No need to know the programing languages like PHP, HTML and CSS for basic customization.
- Fade Efect
- Vertical Sliding
- Horizontal Sliding
- Uncovering Effect
Type of Content that can be shown in the Slider
- You can add posts/pages or media images to the slider and embed this custom slider anywhere on your site. You can create multiple sliders with different post/pages/media images and embed them on different pages of your WordPress site. Just remember, on one page, you can embed only one Slider at a time. But different pages can have different Sliders.
- You can display the Posts from any Category in Chronologically reverse order i.e. latest one first. Also, random Category posts can be displayed if you select ‘Randomize’ option
- You can display the Recent Posts of your WordPress blog in the Slider. These entries can also randomized.
Ways to embed the Slider on the WordPress Site
- Template Tags (3)
- Shortcodes (3)
- Simple Widgets
Please refer the Usage Guide for more details.
Overall Features of Indexo Slider
- Nested Slides inside main slide
- Full control on navigation panel, content area and overall slider
- Fully Customizable CSS, also you can enter ‘Custom Styles’ right thru settings panel
- Choose Posts and Pages as Featured Posts/Pages on a Single Click
- You can enable or disable FOUC (Flash of Unstyled Content) while the page is loading
- No Need Of Knowledge of PHP, HTML or CSS, also with some knowledge of CSS you can easily create your own slider stylesheet suitable to your theme.
- Readable by search engine as you can see the screenshot on Lynx browser available on our blog
- Slider Preview in admin panel
- Can be converted to pure image Slider
- Images cropped very nicely to fit into the sizes
- Pick image from content or the custom field or you can also use ‘Featured Image’ WordPress feature
- Permission setting option to restrict the users from adding posts to Indexo Slider
- Remove posts and pages from Indexo Slider selectively or remove all the posts from the slider at one go from the settings page itself
- You can reorder the slides, or choose to display the slides randomly
- Option to retain specific html tags in the slider posts
- Slides can be linked to permalink or any other desired URL. Also you can choose to not link some slides to any URL.
- Support through Premium Support Forums
Note: Indexo Slider is compatible with almost all the browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer (IE7+), Chrome, Opera, Safari etc.
How to Buy?
If you want to have Indexo Slider on your WordPress site, you can purchase the same at very low price of just $9. Once you will click on the Download Now button provided below, you will be taken to the PayPal Payment Gateway. Complete the payment process and you will instantly receive a download link through a receipt email, with your unique order number. Downloaded zipped folder is having all the required files and implementation instruction. In the next few hours of purchase, you will receive login details for the SliderVilla Premium Support Forums.
|Single Website License||Multiple Website License
(Up to 10 sites)
[ Price: $9.00 ]
[ Price: $25.00 ]
P.S. If you want any specific customization for Indexo Slider or any other plugin purchased from us, we can provide a separate price quote for that as well.
If you have any query or concern, feel free to contact us.