3.1.5 (Release Date: 21’st June 2017)
- Fix: Expiry date issue for non English sites
- Fix: Event slider dates for non English sites
- Fix: Warning notice while adding new post
- Fix: Language file
3.1.4 (Release Date: 16’th Nov 2016)
- New: Global Setting Option to disable Edit Slider link.
- Fix: Instagram slider was not working.
- Fix: PHP7 warnings and notices.
3.1.3 (Release Date: 28’th Dec 2015)
- New: Advance Taxonomy shortcode and template tag support.
- Fix: Anchor link attribute (to add rel or target to links in slider) was not being added to the RSS feed slider.
- Fix: Some foreign language date formats were causing problems with expiry date in Glam Slider post metabox.
3.1.2 (Release Date: 8’th Sept 2015)
- Fix: Integration with Facebook API 2.4
- Fix: Manage slider page reorder
- Fix: UTF-8 characters appeared as question marks for slider title
3.1.1 (Release Date: 21’st Aug’2015)
- Fix: Notice for WP_Widget constructor call.
3.1 (Release Date: 12’th Aug’2015)
- New : Fullscreen mode option, if ON the slider remains full screen on all the devices
- New : Slide Expiry Date can be added for each slide in Custom Slider thru Glam Slider Metabox on Edit Post/Page/Slide
- New : All image sizes available will be displayed “Fetched Image size” setting option (no need of cropping)
- New : Option to show/hide on Mobile devices
- New : External Image positioning option using JS
- Fix : WP Debug notices
- Fix : Lightbox will open full size image regardless of its size (i.e thumbnail, medium)
- Fix : Recurring events will be display only once in slider (for Event Manager)
- Fix : Removed deactivated and unavailable plugin from create new panel
- Fix : Added Publish date on easy builder thumbs
- Fix : WPML compatibility for Slider Title
3.0.1 (Release Date: 30’th Apr’2015)
- New : Option to select not to link any of the slide to any url
- New : Edit Slider Link on the front end
3.0 (Release Date: 20’th Mar’2015)
- New : WooCommerce and WP Ecommerce plugin integration
- New : Event Manager and Event Calendar plugin integration
- New : All SliderVilla Add-ons inbuilt with Slider. Add-ons are Taxonomy, Post Attachments, NextGen Gallery and RSS Feed Add-on
- New : QuickTag button to generate and insert shortcode
- New : Multilingual Support via qTranslate, mqTranslate and WPML
- New : Flickr User and album Slider
- New : Instagram user Slider
- New : Facebook album slider
- New : 500px user, user favorites, popular highest rated, upcoming, frest today, fresh yesterday, fresh week slider
- New : Vimeo channel and album slider
- New : YouTube playlist and search slider
- New : Custom slider having facility to add slide from following sources posts, pages, media, custom post type, facebook album, flickr user, blank, YouTube, Vimeo
- New : Create New Slider with 4 easy steps
- New : Easy Builder to customize sliders
- New : Manage Sliders Panel to edit and delete sliders
- New : Better UI and Help
- New : Edit slider link on front end
- New : Common shortcode and template tag
- New : Added CSS3 transsitions for image, title, contents for complete slider
- New : Added per slide CSS3 transsitions for image, title, contents
- New : Added built-in Google fonts
- New : Added custom font
- New : Added litebox effects Nivo box, photo box, smooth box, swipe box, prettyphoto
- New : Added New skin “chic”
- New : Added Layouts while Creating New Slider
- New : Added Setting for Hide / Show Post Title
- New : Added Setting for Change Heading tag for Post Title
1.1.1 (Release Date: 2’nd Sep’2014)
- Fix: In case of multisite WordPress installation there was an issue while saving setting set.
- Fix: If we insert slider with slider id=2 using the shortcode in a post still it was showing a slider with id=1
1.1 (Release Date: 28’th Aug’2014)
- New: Image uploader for Sliders on ‘Sliders’ settings panel. No need to add individual media image to Glam slider.
- New: Compatible with NextGen Gallery add-on provided by SliderVilla.
- New: Add any shortcode like video shortcode or button shortcode to slide which will be overlaid over it.
- New: New option to disable thumbnail image is been added in post meta box which is useful if you are showing videos on slide.
- New: Form validations for admin side settings.
- New: Glam Slider post meta box now has two tabs named basic and advanced with respective fields for the purpose of easy understanding and saving the space.
- New: Quick embed shortcode and template tags are displayed at the right side of settings page.
- New: Quick embed shortcode is displayed in popup for ease of copying shortcode.
- New: On settings panel of Glam slider now it is possible to expand and collapse tabs which greatly reduces scrolling efforts.
- New: Preview Slider params simplified on Settings panel.
- New: Added a new field “Custom Post Type Slug” on Settings page in Miscellaneous Section. Useful if you are using SliderVilla Slides custom post type and want your own slug for SEO purposes.
- New: Color picker changed from Farbtastic to “wp-color-picker”.
- New: Added new setting filed “select settings set to apply” at post meta box
- Fix: Settings panel cleanup and restructuring.
- Fix: Post meta box fields like link attributes were not updating, resolved this issue.
- Fix: Solved the debug errors in previous version.
- Fix: Solved the issues with responsiveness of admin panel settings page and sliders page.
- Fix: All database tables and plugin folder being deleted properly on plugin delete.
- Fix: alt attribute of image was not applied in previous version which is been solved in this version.
1.0.1 (Release Date: 17’th Feb’2014)
- New: Introducing Auto Updates, from the next update you can update the Glam Slider using automatic update feature of WordPress
- New: Redesigned Admin/Settings Panel
- Fix: Import Settings issue on FireFox
Checkout More Demos for Changelog