3.1.6 (Release Date: 21’st June 2017)
- Fix: Expiry date issue for non English sites
- Fix: Event slider dates for non English sites
- Fix: Warning notice while adding new post
- Fix: Language file
3.1.5 (Release Date: 16’th Nov 2016)
- Fix: PHP7 warnings and notices.
3.1.4 (Release Date: 23’rd Aug 2016)
- New: Global Setting Option to disable Edit Slider link.
- Fix: Instagram slider was not working.
3.1.3 (Release Date: 28’th Dec 2015)
- New: Advance Taxonomy shortcode and template tag support.
- Fix: Anchor link attribute (to add rel or target to links in slider) was not being added to the RSS feed slider.
- Fix: Some foreign language date formats were causing problems with expiry date in Slider post metabox.
3.1.2 (Release Date: 8’th Sept 2015)
- Fix: Integration with Facebook API 2.4
- Fix: Manage slider page reorder
- Fix: UTF-8 characters appeared as question marks for slider title
3.1.1 (Release Date: 08/21/2015)
- Fix: Notice for WP_Widget constructor call.
3.1 (Release Date: 08/13/2015)
- New : Slide Expiry Date can be added for each slide in Custom Slider thru Foto Slider Metabox on Edit Post/Page/Slide
- New : All image sizes available will be displayed “Fetched Image size” setting option (no need of cropping)
- New : Option to show/hide on Mobile devices
- Fix : Recurring events will be display only once in slider (for Event Manager)
- Fix : Removed deactivated and unavailable plugin from create new panel
- Fix : Added Publish date on easy builder thumbs
- Fix : WPML compatibility for Slider Title
3.0 (Release Date: 04/29/2015)
- New – WooCommerce and WP Ecommerce plugin integration
- New – Event Manager and Event Calendar plugin integration
- New – All SliderVilla Add-ons inbuilt with Slider. Add-ons are Taxonomy, Post Attachments, NextGen Gallery and RSS Feed Add-on
- New – QuickTag button to generate and insert shortcode
- New – Multilingual Support via qTranslate, mqTranslate and WPML
- New – Flickr User and album Slider
- New – Instagram user Slider
- New – Facebook album slider
- New – 500px user, user favorites, popular highest rated, upcoming, frest today, fresh yesterday, fresh week slider
- New – Vimeo channel and album slider
- New – YouTube playlist and search slider
- New – Custom slider having facility to add slide from following sources posts, pages, media, custom post type, facebook album, flickr user, blank, YouTube, Vimeo
- New – Create New Slider with 4 easy steps
- New – Easy Builder to customize sliders
- New – Manage Sliders Panel to edit and delete sliders
- New – Better UI and Help
- New – Edit slider link on front end
- New – Common shortcode and template tag
- New – Added CSS3 transsitions for image, title, contents for complete slider
- New – Added per slide css3 transsitions for image, title, contents
- New – Added built-in Google fonts
- New – Added custom font
- New – Added Layouts while Creating New Slider
- New – Added Setting for Change Heading tag for Post Title
- New – Added Setting for Do Not Link
1.0.4 (Release Date: 09/09/2014)
- Fix: In case of multisite WordPress installation there was an issue while saving setting set.
- Fix: The collapse button was not visible on Chrome when slider is opened in full screen mode.
1.0.3 (Release Date: 08/28/2014)
- Fix: Issue with retain HTML tags setting
- Fix: Debug errors related to resetting the settings and content limit setting fields are fixed
- Fix: Scrollbar display issue with responsiveness on smaller screens
- Fix: Google font for post content was not applicable
1.0.2 (Release Date: 08/26/2014)
- Fix: jquery.js was loaded in footer, should be loaded before the slider js (head section)
- Fix: Bulk images edit – images uploaded to multiple sliders on “Sliders” panel can be edited
1.0.1 (Release Date: 07/14/2014)
- New: Compatible with new version of SliderVilla RSS feed addon which supports SmugMug feed
- Fix: View More button was not visible when the slider with small width and height was viewed in full screen
Checkout More Demos for Changelog