3.1 (Release Date: 16’th Nov 2016)
- New: Global Setting Option to disable Edit Slider link.
- Fix: 3D transition on Microsoft Edge Browser.
- Fix: Instagram slider was not working.
- Fix: PHP7 warnings and notices.
3.0 (Release Date: 22’nd Apr 2015)
- New – WooCommerce and WP Ecommerce plugin integration
- New – Event Manager and Event Calendar plugin integration
- New – All SliderVilla Add-ons inbuilt with Slider. Add-ons are Taxonomy, Post Attachments, NextGen Gallery and RSS Feed Add-on
- New – QuickTag button to generate and insert shortcode
- New – Multilingual Support via qTranslate, mqTranslate and WPML
- New – Flickr User and album Slider
- New – Instagram user Slider
- New – Facebook album slider
- New – 500px Slider Types: user, user favorites, popular highest rated, upcoming, fresh today, fresh yesterday, fresh week
- New – Vimeo channel and album slider
- New – YouTube playlist and search slider
- New – Custom slider having facility to add slide from following sources posts, pages, media, custom post type, facebook album, flickr user, blank, YouTube, Vimeo
- New – Create New Slider with 4 easy steps
- New – Easy Builder to customize sliders
- New – Manage Sliders Panel to edit and delete sliders
- New – Better UI and Help
- New – Edit slider link on front end
- New – Common shortcode and template tag
- New – Added CSS3 transsitions for image, title, contents for complete slider
- New – Added per slide css3 transsitions for image, title, contents
- New – Added built-in Google fonts
- New – Added custom font
- New – Added light box effects Nivo box, photo box, smooth box, swipe box, PrettyPhoto
- New – Added Layouts while Creating New Slider
- New – Added Setting for Change Heading tag for Post Title
- New – Added Setting for Do Not Link
1.2 (Release Date: 27’th Feb’2015)
- Fix – Slider height issue when width changed
- Fix – Responsiveness in case of mobile orientation changed
1.1.1 (Release Date: 2’nd Sept’2014)
- Fix: In case of multisite WordPress installation there was an issue while saving setting set.
1.1 (Release Date: 28’th Aug’2014)
- New: Image uploader for Sliders on ‘Sliders’ settings panel. No need to add individual media image to dbox slider.
- New: Compatible with NextGen Gallery add-on provided by SliderVilla.
- New: Add any shortcode like video shortcode or button shortcode to slide which will be overlayed on it.
- New: Dbox Slider post meta box now has two tabs named basic and advanced with respective fields for the purpose of easy understanding and saving the space.
- New: On settings panel of Dbox slider now it is possible to expand and collapse tabs which greatly reduces scrolling efforts.
- New: Preview Slider params simplified on Settings panel.
- New: Added a new field “Custom Post Type Slug” on Settings page in Miscellaneous Section. Useful if you are using SliderVilla Slides custom post type and want your own slug for SEO purposes.
- New: Color picker changed from Farbtastic to “wp-color-picker”.
- New: Added new setting field “select settings set to apply” at post meta box
- Fix: Settings panel cleanup and restructuring.
- Fix: Post meta box fields like link attributes were not updating, resolved this issue.
- Fix: Solved the debug errors in previous version.
- Fix: Solved the issues with responsiveness of admin panel settings page and sliders page.
- Fix: All database tables and plugin folder being deleted properly on plugin delete.
- Fix: alt attribute of image was not applied in previous version which is been solved in this version.
- Fix: Corrected the functionality of “display slider_name on this post/page” on edit post meta box
- Fix: Changed the media-uploader.js, resolved issue with browser compatibility while editing uploaded images to the slider
First release. Hello world!
Checkout More Demos for Changelog