3.1.5 (Release Date: 21’st June 2017)
- Fix: Expiry date issue for non English sites
- Fix: Event slider dates for non English sites
- Fix: Warning notice while adding new post
- Fix: Language file
3.1.4 (Release Date: 16’th Nov 2016)
- New: Global Setting Option to disable Edit Slider link.
- Fix: Instagram slider was not working.
- Fix: PHP7 warnings and notices.
3.1.3 (Release Date: 28’th Dec 2015)
- New: Advance Taxonomy shortcode and template tag support.
- Fix: Anchor link attribute (to add rel or target to links in slider) was not being added to the RSS feed slider.
- Fix: Some foreign language date formats were causing problems with expiry date in Cosmo Slider post metabox.
- Fix: Facebook slider – added word limit option for title
- Fix: Notice for Event Calendar appearing on slider easy builder panel.
- Fix: Open link in new tab option for Action button
- Fix: If all meta fields are blank, easy builder served improperly due to errors
- Fix: Change slider type : Any slider type to Image slider – wrong slider name was appearing on easy builder panel
- Fix: Change slider type => RSS => Popup box => Select boxes were not there, for Source and Feed options.
- Fix: In case of fullscreen mode, the slide background image streched on iOS devices and some tablets and mobiles.
3.1.2 (Release Date: 8’th Sept 2015)
- Fix: Integration with Facebook API 2.4
- Fix: Manage slider page reorder
- Fix: UTF-8 characters appeared as question marks for slider title
3.1.1 (Release Date: 21’st August 2015)
- Fix: Notice for WP_Widget constructor call.
3.1 (Release Date: 31’st July 2015)
- New : Fullscreen mode option, if ON the slider remains full screen on all the devices
- New : Slide Expiry Date can be added for each slide in Custom Slider thru Placid Slider Metabox on Edit Post/Page/Slide
- New : Option to force display slider on pages when a generic shortcode or template tag is used. You can embed different sliders on different pages without touching the shortcode or template tag.
- New : Added Touch enabled swipe gestures
- New : Option to show/hide on Mobile devices
- Fix : Recurring events will be display only once in slider (for Event Manager)
- Fix : Added Publish date for Slides on Easy Builder
- Fix: Large font sizes on mobile devices
3.0.1 (Release Date: 05/12/2015)
- Fix : Multiple self hosted videos in slider do not auto play
- Fix : External Images could not be added in Custom Slider
- Fix : Google Font Weight and Font Style not applied when they are blank
- New : Added Play/Pause Button for Youtube Videos
- New : Added Disable (Slider) on Mobile option
- New : Added option to show Navigation Dots
3.0 (Release Date: 04/10/2015)
- New : WooCommerce and WP Ecommerce plugin integration
- New : Event Manager and Event Calendar plugin integration
- New : All SliderVilla Add-ons inbuilt with Slider. Add-ons are Taxonomy, Post Attachments, NextGen Gallery and RSS Feed Add-on
- New : QuickTag button to generate and insert shortcode
- New : Multilingual Support via qTranslate, mqTranslate and WPML
- New : Flickr User and album Slider
- New : Instagram user Slider
- New : Facebook album slider
- New : 500px user, user favorites, popular highest rated, upcoming, frest today, fresh yesterday, fresh week slider
- New : YouTube playlist and search slider
- New : Custom slider having facility to add slide from following sources posts, pages, media, custom post type, facebook album, flickr user, blank, YouTube
- New : Create New Slider with 4 easy steps
- New : Easy Builder to customize sliders
- New : Manage Sliders Panel to edit and delete sliders
- New : Better UI and Help
- New : Edit slider link on front end
- New : Common shortcode and template tag
- New : Added CSS3 transsitions for title, contents for complete slider
- New : Added per slide CSS3 transsitions for title, contents
- New : Added Background Image Fade Effect
- New : Added built-in google fonts
- New : Added custom font
- New : Added Layouts while Creating New Slider
- New : Added Setting for Hide / Show Post Title
- New : Added Setting for Change Heading tag for Post Title
1.1.3 (Release Date: 04/07/2015)
- Fix: Load the Slider on Page Load (FOUC) was not working, so there was flash of text on first load.
- Fix: Horizontal scrollbar appearing on pages where Cosmo was embedded.
1.1.2 (Release Date: 03/19/2015)
- Fix: Issue with Parallax for images
1.1.1 (Release Date: 09/02/2014)
- Fix: In case of multisite WordPress installation there was an issue while saving setting set.
- Fix: If we insert slider with slider id=2 using the shortcode in a post still it was showing a slider with id=1
1.1 (Release Date: 08/27/2014)
- New: Text Effect (Used animate.css effects)
- New: Text Effect duration.
- Fix: Change the code for fouc
- Fix: load jquery in head section.
- Fix: removed model popup js error by including its JS file
- Fix: Change media-uploader.js
- Fix: Added css for slider panel multiple image upload to show thumbs more properly.
- Fix: Removed local path from sample css
1.0.2 (Release Date: 06/28/2014)
- New: Image uploader for Sliders on ‘Sliders’ settings panel. No need to add individual media images (for background) to Comso Slider.
- New: Each slide can have separate video background, which you can specify using video links on Cosmo Slider metabox on Edit Post/Page/media image/Custom Post type panel or can have common background which you can specify thru video urls on Cosmo Settings panel.
- New: Cosmo Slider post meta box now has two tabs named basic and advanced with respective fields for the purpose of easy understanding and saving the space.
- New: Quick embed shortcode and template tags are displayed at the right side of settings page.
- New: Quick embed shortcode is displayed in popup for ease of copying shortcode.
- New: On settings panel of Cosmo slider now it is possible to expand and collapse tabs which greatly reduces scrolling efforts.
- New: Preview Slider params simplified on Settings panel.
- New: Added a new field “Custom Post Type Slug” on Settings page in Miscellaneous Section. Useful if you are using SliderVilla Slides custom post type and want your own slug for SEO purposes.
- New: Color picker changed from Farbtastic to WordPress Color Picker.
- Fix: Solved the debug errors in previous version.
- Fix: Solved the issues with responsiveness of admin panel settings page and sliders page.
- Fix: All database tables and plugin folder being deleted properly on plugin delete.
- Fix: Alt attribute of image was not applied in previous version which is been solved in this version.
- Fix: Post meta box fields like link attributes were not updating, resolved this issue.
Checkout More Demos for Changelog