Today we have released a new Slider Plugin for WordPress – Thumbel Slider. It is a beautiful slider which resembles to Gallery with Thumbs for each Slide, and you can display content and other media as well in Thumbel Slides along with Images.
- Thumbs can be chosen to be shown on Top or Bottom of the Slider
- The Content on the Slide (Title + Meta Information + Post Excerpt) can be displayed in ‘Overlay’ fashion or like a content slider i.e. beside / below Image
- The content on the slide can be shown only when the visitor hovers the slide
- You can show ‘N’ number of Slides in the Slider (no restriction). The Thumbs will rotate infinitely.
- Very easy to customize with a lot of Slider Options on the settings panel, so that you can customize the Font sizes and colors, slide/thumb width and height, Previous and Next navigation arrows etc thru settings panel.
Slider Types Supported
- Custom Sliders – You can add Posts/Pages/Media Images/Custom Post Types to default ‘Thumbel Slider’ or you can create multiple sliders and add posts/pages/custom post types/media to the created slider.
- Category Slider – You can embed the Category Slider displaying posts from specific category (eg. ‘featured’ category slider)
- Recent Posts Slider – The most recent Posts added to the WordPress blog can be displayed in the Slider.